30 day OTP challenge: Alarmy...

By GalaxWrites

Aloha x Army oneshots published over the course of 30 days! Using the standard list with some changes to make... More

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Days 12 and 13 because i accidentally combined them while writing them. oops-
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Day 21
Day 22
Day 23
Day 24
Day 26
Day 27
Day 28
Day 29
DAY 30 YALL

Day 25

248 4 1
By GalaxWrites

DAY 25: GAZING INTO EACHOTHER'S EYES

Just some floof before the big one here!!!!!!

-------

As the sun rose over the horizon, the gentle light filtered through the window, waking up the two lovers.

Well, they needed to get up early today, anyways. After all. It was their wedding day. Everything but the grooms themselves were ready, and even then all the grooms had to do was get into their outfits, and wait until the sun started to set.

Army was the first to actually wake up, the excitement pulsing through his half-tired body. His emerald eyes fluttered open, gazing at his boyfriend lovingly.

No, not boyfriend. Army corrected himself. You've got to remember he's your Fiancé.

He felt himself smile at the mere thought of that changing today. By the end of today, the man in front of him would be his husband. And he really couldn't wait.

Meanwhile, Aloha took some mental convincing to properly open his eyes, and he wasn't disappointed when he was met with loving emerald ones that gazed into his own.

Army's smile only widened. "Good morning, my fiancé." He said. "Did you sleep well?"

Aloha smiled back, leaning in to press a kiss on Army's nose. "How would I not when you're here?"

"Fair point." The octoling let out a small giggle. "Well....Today's our big day."

"Yeah... It's kinda crazy knowing...well, knowing we're gonna be married by the end of today." The inkling said. "It's amazing, but I might take a while to switch from calling you my boyfriend."

"Same here, actually. I had to correct myself from calling you my boyfriend today." Army stated. "Just... Oh, love, I really can't wait."

Aloha's smile widened. "I can't, either."

There wasn't really much for the two to do, today. Only really get dressed in their suits and head over to the venue. But, due to tradition, when the two actually got their clothes on they wouldn't be able to see the other until the actual wedding. So, they wanted to make the most of their morning.

Not many more words were exchanged between the two. Both were simply content to just... Look into the eyes of the other, taking in the colorful hues.

Aloha saw many things in Army's eyes. Emeralds being only one of them. He saw the lush, grassy fields that they often raced across. He saw sunlight filtering through leaves. He saw....well, nature. And it did fit Army; As much as he was an actor, he loved the outdoors. More often than not, Aloha would catch him sitting outside and watching the various animals he saw, sketching the ones that stuck around long enough. This little hobby of Army's had led to one of the walls in their room being covered in drawings of tiny birds or squirrels, with the occasional stray cat.

In Aloha's eyes, Army saw the oceans that Aloha loved so dearly. The bright blue shimmering in water's likeness when the sun or moon hits. Aloha's had eyes blue, like the Atlantic (A/N: and im going down like the titanic-okay sorry ill go back to writing). And they did seem to reflect the ocean a bit more closely. Whenever he was happy, his eyes were a bright blue, like on a sunny day. When he was upset, they looked clouded over. Army always loved that little detail.

Blue and Green. Pink and Orange.

Those two really complimented each other.

------

....Was that a good pun?

I know blue and green aren't actually complimentary colors but shhhhhhh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 814 36
hi hello and welcome! this book is mature!!! (the toggle won't stay selected for some reason) this book is literally everything: girlxgirl, boyxboy g...
1.7M 11.5K 38
!Completed! Bts bxb oneshots made by me! This is my first ever book, so some story's are pretty cringe. I'm sorry for any errors or mistakes, I try...
118K 1.2K 20
Edited description: Ships primarily around the love square, can and will include outside ships if asked. Ladrien will be sparse-if at all. Any AU we...
3.8K 151 13
"๐ˆ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฐ, ๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ก..." I wrote maybe 20 oneshots, but it was a while ago and I only like one so it's the only one...