HSMTMTS CHRISTMAS ONE SHOTS

By ClearRock

A New One Shot Book (Christmas or not Christmas Themed) starting the 1st December as a little gift to my read... More

Day 1. Lonely Christmas Nights PT. 1
Day 2. Academy Christmas PT 1.
Day 3. To Take it Back
Day 4. The Same Direction
Day 5. Ghost of You
Day 6. Dreaming of Homeward Bound
Day 7. Before You See PT 1
Day 9. Things Called Jealousy
Day 10. Out The Window
Day 11. Trying to Be the Man You Once Knew. PT 1
NEWS
Day 12. 2 Wrongs Make a Right.

Day 8. An Academy Christmas PT 2

472 9 1
By ClearRock

"What's up Em?" Leonard questions as I pull him into the bathroom. "Did I do something wrong?"

"What? No, you're perfectly fine darling." I see him slightly blush at the nickname, making me snort a little. I pull him into the hallway and shut the door quietly behind me.

"Okay...then what is it?" He crosses his arms in slight shivers from the cold, leaving me to take his hand and hold it in mine.

"Uhm, have you written to Isabella? Its her first Christmas without you, isn't it?" I question.

He raises a brow. "That's what you're worried about?" He chuckles. "Shas okay. I wrote her some letters and I told her that I'm going to get her something once I get home.'

"Okay..did she ever write back?"

"Uh...no. Or at least I didn't receive anything." he bites the inside of his cheek in his realization and scratches the back of his head. 'Shit...do you think she's mad at me?"

I hold back my laughter. "Why would she be mad at you? Did you do something wrong?"

"No...I don't think so?"

"Okay then you have no reason to worry. I was just checking in because she's young. I'd be upset if my brother wasn't there for Christmas, but then again, I don't have one of those." I giggle.

He snorts and kisses my forehead gently. "I'll contact the council tomorrow or also known as....." He checks his GYPT. "10 minutes.'

"Okay well...that's it. That's all I pulled you out here for." I smirk.

He shakes his head and grins. "I want a kiss. Come here." He pulls my arm and immediately cups my face and connects our lips.

"Ay, they're back and Leonard's alive!" Fallon cheers.

"Unfortunately.." Zack groans, making everyone snicker. I roll my eyes and slap the back of his neck as I go to sit down. "Ow you bitch."

"Oh can it. It didn't hurt that bad." I grab my mug and sip my hot chocolate. "Now. We got 4 minutes, what do y'all wanna do?"

"Eat the rest of our god damn food?" Zack says.

"We can all sit by the Christmas tree and I don't know...wait? Just like everyone else?" Quinton says.

"Ah, okay. Perfect, let's go. Everyone to the blinding room, come on." I clap.

"Oh so you admit that it's blinding." He flickers a brow.

"It's pretty, it really is, but it's also blinding." I smile. " now come on."

Everyone groans but stands up, taking a dish or 2 with them. I cross my arms and let everyone go before following behind them.

I take Leonard's hand and lean on his arm as we all make our way to the tree. We sit down and simply gaze at the tree and our surroundings. I smile at the lights while in the corner of my eye, I can Leonard smiling at me.

I try to hide the fact that I was blushing and keep the time stuck in mind.

"Quinton," Lena says randomly, "did you even say anything to your dad? Wouldn't you want to spend this time with him?"

"Oh yeah, wouldn't you?" Leonard adds in.

"Ehh.." he moves his hand and shows his little to no care. "He's probably...talking to my mom or some shit, I don't care."

"So you don't wanna hang out with him?" I raise a brow.

He shakes his head. "No, I'd much rather be here with you guys."

Leonard was silenced till he randomly snorts, "even after the fact that I jumped you?"

"Oh, no. I'll still get your ass back later, but for now since it's Christmas, you're safe. We'll be civil until afterwards."

"Okay okay. I'll prepare for that." He chuckles.

"But for now...MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Zack yells, jump scaring us all.

"AY MERRY CHRISTMAS"

"MERRY CHRISTMAS"

"MERRY CHRISTMAS"

"MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU GUYS!"

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

We all cheer and chant as the happiness flows through us. My smile seems to completely stretch my face and the smile on Leonard's was no different.

Except when my idea of a perfect gift came in.

"Uhm..So I know we were suppose to get gifts for each other but...Leonard..." I grin, "me and the group decided to get you a little something if that's okay with you."

"What!? No...I didn't get you stuff, that's not fair." He slightly frowns.

"It'll be perfectly fine...just close your eyes for us." Zack says, making Len raise his brows. "Come on man, just do it."

He gets slightly red but complies. The gift comes in, no need to get up. I wave her over and let her sit in front of Leonard.

"Mkay..you can open them now."

He slowly opens them and quickly, almost immediately, hugs the figure in front of him.

"Hey big bro."

Might be one the worst one shots I've written, I apologize😭 was in a rush!
Now I'm still behind but I'll get it up. How nice.

Enjoy Your Day or Night!
Send in recommendations!
-CR🎅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 14.9K 53
"My mother named me Miracle, but I am anything but a miracle in her and our family's life. I am a mistake. I am a product of a heinous crime." Miracl...
111K 9.1K 37
♡ 𝑨𝒈𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒖 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒗 𝒕𝒐𝒉 𝒎𝒆𝒊𝒏 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒌𝒕𝒊, 𝑻𝒖 𝑹𝒂𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒉 𝒎𝒆𝒊𝒏 𝑺𝒊𝒕𝒂, 𝑻𝒖 𝑲𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒏 𝒕𝒐𝒉 𝒎𝒆𝒊𝒏 𝑹𝒂𝒅𝒉𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒏 𝒋�...
282K 11.8K 59
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...