365 days to fuck you [Mafia N...

By Mafia_Hottie

Don't worry I have 365 days to fuck you~ Your way to hot to be a business man.... You haven't see anything ye... More

Deal?
Ideas???
AAH!!!! update Fairy tail new season
Natsu Dragneel
Lucy Heartfilia
Update....
Natsu's Gang
Lucy's gang...
Natsu's Imposter....
Pleasure to relieve Stress...
Our first encounter(1)
Merry Christmas! ☃️☃️
Our first encounter (2)
Not clickbait 🚫
Moving in
Office Lemon 🍋
😳🙃😁😏
Author's note
Discontinued....for now:)

Trouble with the POPO

2.6K 52 10
By Mafia_Hottie

Intro....

Natsu is heading to jellal stripclub on his car because they finally caught the man that they've been looking for two weeks.... Now why did they take so long to find this guy...well he is quite a slippery one...

(Yes....I watch Lucifer on Netflix 😅 Natsu is playing this song out loud btw he is on his red hot Ferrari.)

(Natsu is wearing this but imagine him with no bracelet, no necklace...yes he has a watch, he also have a blood red ring with the head of igneel carved into it and he's wearing a black t-shirt with his blood red leather suit.)

Natsu pass the cop over the speed limit...

Then the cops siren 🚨🚨🚨 starts to sound and asking natsu to pull over at the side but he just smirk...

The music is still playing...

"Sir!.... Excuse me! Turn off the music..." The officer said.

"Oh! Sorry didn't here you there"natsu said sarcastically but with a smile.

"Do you know why i pulled you over sir?"

"Well obviously you felt the need to exercise your limited powers... And obviously punish me for ignoring the speed limit... It's ok i understand you just doing your job 🙂"natsu said.

"License and registration "the officer said while rolling his eyes.

"Ah! Yes of course.... Coming right up" natsu said.

He reach into in his pockets to get his license and registration, but that's what the officers thinks... But instead natsu grab is hundred dollar bills out of his wallet and starts counting on how much you will give to the cop...

And obviously when the officer said as he was like 'what the f*** are you bribing me?' and that's what natsu expected the cop to say and! He was right.

"What the fuck...are you trying to bribe me sr?"the cop ask offended.

"Well yes of course 😊" natsu said and he scoff, natsu gave the cop 5,000 dollars but the cup still look dumbstruck.
"What? is it not enough?fine you could've told me "natsu said while he takes more money out.

"Sir it's against the law...." The cop said sternly having enough of natsu's Bullshit.

"oh come on now officer I forgot my license and registration back at home"natsu said irritated.

"and why did you forget your license and registration 😒"

"Well obviously I got a hangover because i was fucking this hoe of a girl all night and i forgot to take it with me... But you know what i have enough this... You really don't know who i am? I honestly think that the LAPD is much more smarter than this."

"No i don't know who you fucking are! If you don't have license & registration i'm going to have to arrest you! "

"Fine....."natsu grumbled.

Did you honestly think natsu would lose an argument that easily? was he just going to give up and to be beaten by a cop? Well you're dead wrong... Natsu took off his leather jacket and pull up the right sleeve of his shirt revealing his red fairy tail mark... When the cop saw this he immediately went pale and started to think 'well this is the end of my life nice knowing you world' and he gulp nervously, and he said.

"O-oh....S-salamander?"he said shuttering.

Well not a lot of officers or LAPD know the name Natsu dragneel, they only know that name cause his one of the most successful business man. but they do know the name "salamander" they know him as the feared mafia boss throughout the city, the cop started sweating tremendously and said.

"Sir i-i'm so s-sorry I didn't know, I didn't recognize you! "The offer said apologetically.

"Well of course you don't recognize me dumass.... Even your hi-tech LAPD don't know my real identity...... But now you do... So i'm going to give you two choices. One... I'm going to send some of my people the track you down and kill you in order to keep your mouth shut...or two... You're going to take this money and keep everything to yourself or else you will not live to see another day...."natsu said while looking at the cop with a cold stare.

"Y-yes I'll take the number two!"the cop said while still sweating.

I mean why not...... the cop obviously wants to live and get some spare cash, and by spare i mean $5000 dollars.

"Finally! Ok....here you go! Spend it on yourself ,buy something pretty or fulfill your desires!"natsu gave the $5000 to the cop and he graciously accepted it. "Now remember.... This is our lil secret..." Natsu said as he smiled in victory, and the cop just nodded his head rapidly not wanting to die.

And with that said natsu drove off in a very high speed, about 120 Why? Well because he spend 4 minutes chatting with that still nervous cop back there, who looks like he's about to piss his pants...and he's still needed elsewhere.

------☺️------☺️------☺️------☺️------☺️------

Hey guys i will be posting my first lemon 🍋🍋🍋🍋 in the next two chapters!

875 Words yay!

-Mafia_Hottie out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 111 15
*SEQUEL TO "MY NEW ENGLISH TEACHER"* Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters or artwork. Only the storyline. WARNING: Contains smut, mature l...
2K 123 19
You don't get to keep fucking hurting me. I deal with all you bullshit and you expect me to keep a fucking baby because you in jail. Get real Camdyn.
19.2K 777 36
She left two years ago, after they were together for five years. He tried using the saying, 'if you love something, let it go'. Well, he's a selfish...
6.2K 81 16
THIS BOOK CONTAINS SMUT "Wait! I need something else!" The hot man said, I walked back to him. "Yes sir?" I asked "I need your number" he winked at me