My StepSister (completed)

By GorgeousYouAre1600

August Alsina is a 18 year old boy that lives with his father named Robert. His father just got married to a... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7-the twist in time...
chapter 9-old feelingss reunited..
chapter 10-?
not an updatee!!
chapter 11
chapter 12-donee
chapter 13-love hurtss
chapter 14-Graduation...
chapter 15-caughtt
chapter 16-3 months laterr....
chapter 17-boyss night outt
Chapter 18-the bad bestfriendd...
Chapter 19-it goes on and on and on ....
Chapter 22-Love and rounds & rounds of it ...
Chapter 23-Your sorry, no im sorry..
Chapter 24-Love dies down deep underr..
Chapter 25-the beginning of a terrible end...
Chapter 26-liess...
Chapter 27-and again ...
chapter 27-Accidents Happen..
new book...
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
The Endd.
SEQUEL

Chapter 8

4.8K 137 23
By GorgeousYouAre1600

Jada Pov:

I woke up a few minutes ago. I have a headache. August is knocked out next to me. I turned over & started kissing on his lips.

Keep playing with me Jada, he said as his eyes were still closed. I smiled when I heard his sexy ass voice. I kept sucking on his bottom lip. Jada,.. August said with one eye open. What.., I said as I was still sucking. What you trynna do? We both know how this is gonna end if you keep playing, he said.

That's when I got an idea. I got up & ran out the room. Ayee, where you going ? August asked as I got up. I turned around to see August running towards me. He grabbed Me by my wrist & pinned Me on the wall.

Oww August, I said while laughing. I wanna get in the tub.. can you get it ready for me? I asked. Yeah,..but only if you let me join you, he said with that smirk on his face. Yes you can join me, I said as I rolled my eyes. He let me go & went off to the bathroom. After a few minutes, he came & got me. He picked me up & carried me to the bathroom.

I took off my clothes as august did the same. I stepped in the tub and sat down as August did the same.

Why you way over there? August asked. I smirked and made my way over to him. I sat on him, facing him. I could feel his 'member' against my clit. There you go baby girl, he said. The way he said baby girl turned me on . I kissed him with so much passion.

Ride me babygirl, August whispered as I was kissing on his neck. I started to ride like I've never ridin before. Shit Jada.., August said as he grunted. I smirked to myself knowing he liked that. After a few minutes, August & I cummed at the same time. I needed that tbh.

.......

After me & August did our buisness in the bathroom, we decided to get dressed & go to the beach. I came out of the bathroom with a glittery hot pink 2 piece bathing suit.

Damn , bae look good, August said as he locked his lips.

Shut up. You wish you can hit this, I said as I touched my booty.

That's the thing, I just did like 30 minutes ago, he said as he winked at me .

Shut upp, I said as I walked back to the bathroom to finish getting dressed.

......................

August Pov:

We just got to the beach. My cousin D meeting us here. I didn't tell Jada, because it's not like she's gonna be mad. We got settled on the beach & a few minutes later, I spotted D.

Wassup D, I said as I dapped him. I called Jada over to come say hey.

This my girlfriend, Jada. Jada, this is my cousin, Dayshaun, also known as D, I said. They looked at eachother for a minute like they knew eachother. Hello? Jada? I said

August baby, I got to go to the bathroom , she said and took off. What's wrong with her? .

Jada Pov:

Omg... I'm freaking out. Dayshaun , is .. august.. cousin?. What?! I didn't know what to do. I called my bestfriend Ciara.

Hello? She answered

Girl.. so I'm at the beach with August right. Guess who is here! I said

Who?! She said

Dayshaun . He's August's cousin .. I said

Omg... that's fucked up, she said

I know' ! What am I gonna do? He harraseed me through out our entire relationship & know he's back in my life, I said

Just calm down . Where yall at? I'll come with yall. & besides, you know high school is over in a month . Yall asses need to come back & graduate, she said

I know I know.. & the only beach close to home , I said

I'll be there in 20, she said & hung up.

What am I gonna do?.

Shocking -!

What yall think?

Savii...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 174 20
This is a sequel for August alsina love story. Samiia and August are married with a beautiful daughter named "Miia". August been acting weird lately...
772K 24.6K 55
Can August grow up? Will Layla accept him or leave him behind?
246K 6.5K 68
Brooklyn Anderson. 21 years old still figuring her self out. Moved to cali With her abusive Boyfriend. Finds love in a different a place with August...
190K 5K 47
Sarah has had enough of August abusive ways will she be able to escape. Read to find out about more. THIS STORY IS MADE UP, NOT BASED ON REAL EVENT...