Melody in the darkness |J.JK...

By Lily_Flint

Melody was an ordinary high school girl. She lived with her father in a small town and was studying for her f... More

An Unexpected Guest
Who is he?
I promised him...
I saved his life
I hate him
The old picture
Breakfast
Questions
He stay with us
Someone's footsteps
The jealousy
A long walk
A strange man
We'll never be friends
The kiss
She got it all wrong
The police station
Announcement
He's hiding something
Just one kiss a day
The interrogation
An unexpected meeting
A traitor
The mysterious tattoo
Just stay
His past
Too short a night
The morning
The girl in the window
Awkward conversations
A night visitor
So...are you a virgin?
Promise me you'll stay home
A hidden compartment
My kidnapping
Are you going to kill me?
My memory
Your doll is mine
Teresa
What's so special about you?
The last conversation
Solve your own problems, girl
It's not a chapter
The last promise
The old secret
A firefight
I'll teach you, doll
Life among liars
Drink with me, doll
Well, that's different
Shooting Lesson
A crime scene
She set you up
Purple hair
Just information

I didn't kidnap you

4.1K 279 321
By Lily_Flint

The guy held out his hand to my face and his beautiful long fingers touched my chin. I pushed his hand away and recoiled from him. I huddled in a corner and watched my kidnapper's every move with fear.

Tae stared at me for a few seconds, then turned his gaze back to the road.

" Are you afraid of me?" he asked and smirked. 

I nodded silently. 

" Well... you were passed out for a while." he said casually. "If I wanted to do something to you, I would have done it already."

He didn't convince me.  I continued to watch the guy warily. 

My head was pounding. I felt like I was starting to get a little seasick. I've never been so weak and helpless. 

Trees flashed outside the car windows. We were somewhere out of town. There was no one on the road but our car. I was alone with my kidnapper. 

A sense of hopelessness gripped me. I wanted to just cry, but I didn't. 

I have to control myself. This is no time to be hysterical. 

The radio was playing softly in the car. Tae tapped his fingers on the steering wheel to the beat of the music. He sang along softly sometimes. The guy was at ease. He acted as if we were old friends who had decided to go somewhere together. It was really weird.

" So... what did Medusa people want from you?" he suddenly asked, giving me a quick glance.

I remembered how he dealt with Jack and Sasha. It made my skin crawl. 

"I have no idea," I said honestly. 

Suddenly, the guy pulled a gun and pointed it right at me. I felt my heart stop in my chest. I stared down the barrel of the gun.  

I think I'm going to die.

It's ironic. Jungkook didn't want to leave me alone at home because he thought I might be in danger. And he was right.  I hope he will not blame himself for my death. I don't want him to feel guilty for leaving me alone.

 " I ask you again." Tae said. His voice was calm but firm. " What did Medusa people want from you?" 

" I... I don't know. " I muttered. I looked away from the gun and stared straight into the guy's eyes. " I swear I have no idea what they wanted from me. Please don't kill me." 

The guy raised one eyebrow and smiled.

" Don't worry, doll. I'm not going to do that. " he said. " I just wanted to make sure you weren't lying to me." 

He put the gun back in its holster. 

I breathed a sigh of relief.

" By the way, are you hungry?" he asked as if nothing had happened. "There's a roadside cafe fifteen miles away..."

" No, I'm not hungry." I answered.

I was puzzled by how quickly this guy's behavior was changing. Taehyung was completely unpredictable. 

"Why?" he asked in surprise. 

I was feeling dizzy. I was sick from the tranquilizer that Sasha gave me. It seemed to me that if I ate anything, it would make me feel even worse. But I didn't want to talk to Tae about it. 

" I just don't want to." I said and rubbed my eyes.

" Are you playing hard to get, doll?" he said suddenly. A predatory smile played on  Taehyung's lips. " I like it." He turned to me for a second and winked at me. 

I felt uncomfortable and looked away from him. 

We drove on for a while in silence. 

I sat there, trying to collect my thoughts and resolve all that had happened into a coherent unit.

"Why did you kidnap me?" I asked softly. 

The guy looked at me.  There was a puzzled look in his eyes.

" Don't be silly! " Taehyung exclaimed. " I didn't kidnap you." 

I stared at him in surprise.

" Then what's going on?" I asked. " I'm not an expert, but you broke into my house with a gun. You stalked me. You killed those people. And now you're taking me to an unknown destination against my will. Are you sure this isn't a kidnapping? " 

"Look, I know better what kidnapping is. " he said. "And I'm not kidnapping you. "

I was at a loss. 

" So... where are we going?" I asked, trying to figure out what was going on.

" Where do you want to go?" he answered the question with a question and I was even more confused.

" I want to go home." I said. 

The guy frowned. 

" No. Choose another place." Tae said. 

I thought for a second. 

" Well, then take me to the police station." I said. 

 Kim smirked and looked at me slyly. He shook his head.

" You said it wasn't a kidnapping. Please take me back home. " I asked looking at him pleadingly.

" Doll, don't be a bore." he said. 

Suddenly my phone rang. 

I stared at Taehyung, watching his reactions.

" Come on, check who's calling you." he said. 

My hands were shaking slightly. I took the phone out of my pocket and looked at the screen. 

" It's Jungkook." I said. 

" Oh, give me your phone."  the guy held out his hand.  " I need to talk to him." 

Hello, my cute bunnies. 💕🐇💕 I hope you've been waiting for  the new chapter☺️

I worked really hard on it. 😌

 I hope Taehyung's character turned out to be interesting.🤔

He'll surprise you, I think. 🤔

But please don't judge him before you get to know him. He is a complex person with a difficult past. 😔 

💕💜 Please don't forget to vote and leave comments.💜💕

✨💞I love you all. 💞✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...