029

😗sorry for any mistakes

Charlotte, NCApril 20thWednesday

Charlotte, NC
April 20th
Wednesday

🎶In my right mind
Is it the right time, babe?🎶

Always Forever by Bryson Tiller played inside of Ariyah's shop.

"I thought this was a bakery?" Jae asked as they all sat at the table.

"Well, it's a sweet shop because I'm doin' more than cakes and cookies. I still want to sell like crack grapes and make my own ice cream, kettle corn, and other stuff" Ari explained, coming over to the table and putting the plate of different cookies on the table.

"Aht! Aht!" She popped Lu, Jae, and Tech's hands when they reached to grab a cookie. They all mugged her "We have to wait fa' G" She mugged them right back.

Jae scrunched his face up "H, I J, K. Who da' fuck is this alphabet?" He asked, Ari, rolled her eyes as everyone started laughing.

"That's not even funny. Shoulda' stayed yo' annoying ass at home." She grumbled, sitting on Makai's lap.

"Not too much miss girllla," Kassy said, Ari rolled her eyes again. Ariyah honestly wasn't in the mood for any of them right today but needed their opinions on things.

"Anyways, she's my assistant and we have ta' wait on her to get here'' She said, checking her phone to see if Gianna texted her. She hoped she was okay, she was supposed to be there 10 minutes ago.

"We don't like new people sis" Jae frowned, she shook her head "She's cool and sweet tho. Right Pooda?" She turned around to look at Makai. He stared around with red low eyes and nodded. She didn't know how he was still high when he smoked an hour or so before they left the house.

"You did a background check on ha'?" Lu asked Tech. They really had to be cautious about who they let around them, it was only right to do a background check. Especially since she's going to be Ari's assistant and be around all of them.

Tech nodded "She doesn't get much on ha'. I think we have seen ha' once but years ago when she worked fa' Ma" He informed all of them.

"Oouu, new friends" Ash danced a little in her seat while eating a pickle. "Yo' friendly ass" Lu teased.

"No, that's Mo. Y'all remember when she met suh and just had ta' keep harassin' ha' ta' be our friend" She laughed, and Mo waved her off.

"I didn't harass her. I just talked to her all the time" She smiled at Ari.

Ari laughed "Like brother like sister. Y'all were stalking me" She giggled, Mo's jaw dropped before she started laughing. "Ain' dat a bitch, Mo was buttering you up while It Bullet was stalking you" Tech shook his head.

"You used to sleep outside her apartment huh?" Lu asked, Ari, turned around to look at Makai who flicked Lu off with his middle finger.

"Wait, you...you didn't do that right?" Ari asked. It was still scary to her when he followed her home before. Sleeping outside her apartment was going to make her rethink a few things.