Chap. eight

😗sorry for any mistakes

Calabasas, CaliforniaMay 25th  Friday

May 25th 
Friday

Utilizing her right hand to cover her mouth once a loud– exhausting yawn escaped her lips the moment she stepped foot out of her bedroom door. Ma'siya's almond-shaped eyes fully opened after hearing screaming of horror coming from down the hallway. "I have it, Luke. Yoy can go back to bed," She lowly sighed, speaking to the butler who woke her up from her slumber when he knocked on her door.

"Are you sure? Should I get in contact with a doctor?" He worriedly raised a question once she stepped in front of Kyzeir's bedroom door as the scream of fear continued.

"No, he's fine. You can go back to sleep," She assured him with a small smile before twisting the doorknob open.

Walking inside and shutting the door behind her–she clapped her hands for the light to cut on. "Don't wanna say he ain' see me and shit," She mumbled to herself as she made her way to the side Kyzeir was sleeping on.

Ma'Siya knew she was dumb for this but she has never heard a grown man scream this way in his sleep. She felt awful, it was a scream filled with fear and thriller.

Ma'siya loves sleep so much, she felt bad for anyone that didn't enjoy their sleep.

Unlike the first time, she woke him up–Siya was ready for his reaction. For the past week, she has been waking him up. Siya was ready because she has her gun every time.

She frowned at the visible tears streaming down his cheeks but his eyes were shut. Sighing to herself first, "Sane, wake up. It's okay just wake up," She spoke softly while one hand caressed his bare exposed stomach and gently scratched her acrylic–shaped square nails on his cheek.

Truthfully, she didn't know what she was doing but it was helping with the jumpiness he was doing in his sleep. "It's okay, just wake up," She repeated again after observing his body physically begin to calm down at the sound of her voice.

"This is intense, eyes might–Whew shit!" Ma'siya jumped backward once his eyes popped open. "Wheww, boy," She stated laughing with her on hand on her chest.

She watched Kyzeir blankly stare at the ceiling while exhaling an in-depth breath through his lips. "Do you want me to leave or lay with you?" She wondered since every day this week his answer has been different.

A sniffle sounded from his nose first "Lay wit' mi," Sleep, still evicted in his raspy–husky voice, spoke.

Nodding her head in response, sliding her gun out of the waistband of her black compression NIKE shorts
and arranging it on the nightstand. Removing her feet from her black fluffy slippers as he scooted to the middle of the bed, opening the comforter for her. Masiya, wearing an oversize basic black shirt and black compression NIKE shorts got into the empty space of the bed, pulling the comforter over her body.