How does it feel?

This was what I wanted. To love someone so much that it hurt to be away from them. To have someone I could protect and cherish for the rest of my days.
To have someone who saw me for the man I am. Not for the things I do. Someone who knew my job didn't define me.

That’s what I want. She was that for me. I didn’t care about her boyfriend. He wouldn't be in the picture once I got my hands on her. Once I made her mine.
       She'll resist me at first. She'll lose him. And finally, we'll find our way, we'll be together. For now, I can be patient. I can wait for her. For as long as it takes.
     I watched her through her bedroom window. She sat up in her bed working on her laptop. Every time I saw her, she was working. That's one of the many things I like about her. Her ambition is sexy, even though I know it will be the thing that destroys her.
     She'll fly too close to the sun, but I'll be the one to catch her when she falls.

    I knock on her window. Once. Twice. And her head darts toward it. Her eyes widened at the sight of me. Yet she ran over to open it. "What the fuck are you doing here?" She whispers.
     Her boyfriend is still in the shower. "I came to see you." I duck my head inside and use the frame to climb in. "Wes! Please go he's going to get out soon." Her eyes dart between me and the bathroom door.
"I didn't see you at work today." I grab her waist to pull her toward me. "I was stuck in my office all day. Reviewing manuscripts." She places her hand flat against my chest.
       "Wesly, you shouldn't be here."
        "But I am. You let me in." I remind her. She stills, as if she’s debating on pushing me away or letting me stay. "I missed you, little bird." I place a light kiss on her forehead.

    When she doesn't reply, I cup her face in my hands. "Kick him out." I whisper against her lips. She shakes her head. "No." I drag my hands down her shoulders.
  "Fine, but i'm not leaving." I press my lips against her neck. Where I kiss and nibble on her skin. Her back arches to press our bodies together. Her breathing changed when I touched, or everything I came closer.
      "Mi amor? I'm not letting you get away from me. Quieres decir demasiado, you mean too much." She feels right in my arms. Our bodies fit, we were meant to be.
   I slide my hands under her shirt. As my thumb grazes the clasp of her bra, the shower turns off. I felt the panic run through her body before she pushed me away. "Go, Wes!" Her eyes were pleading this time.

  I take a step backward toward the window. "Goodbye, little bird." This wasn’t the first visit, and it sure as hell won't be the last.
   I climb out, and she slams the window closed. Just in time for him to walk out of the bathroom.

     "I'll be back for you, mi amor."

    Raven

    He stood still in the dark, watching me. The light from my patio lit up half his face while the rest of him blended in with the darkness. He's there everywhere I turn. He'll always be there.
   "Babe?" I tear my eyes away from the window. "You okay?" He stood by the door with a towel draped around his waist. "I'm good." I glance back at the window. He's gone.
     "You still hungry?" I turn away to get back in bed.
     "Not anymore."