The Woods. ( M/M/W)

"Come on Mia let's go."

"I'm coming." Mia said, cutting her eye at her friend because she really didn't want to go.

"Don't look at me like that." Charlie rolled her eyes. Sick of the attitude her friend carried around with her. Usually Mia was in a neutral mood. Her face always resting on bitch but she was mostly chill.

Not right now though, not when her friend was forcing her to go to this weird white people shit their college was having in the woods.

"Who the fuck wants to play tag with a sorority in masks?!" Mia's brows were forced down into confusion, her face showing both anger and also confusion in how dumb people could be.

Charlie, her friend who was also black as fuck didn't see what Mia saw. All Mia saw coming from this was danger and terror. While Charlie saw a fun night out that had a little kick to it.

"We're not arguing about this again. Let's go." Charlie rolled her eyes, pulling her jacket on while Mia only followed with a mug on her face.

The both of them walked side by side along the campus. It was late at night already and Mia was already clutching her jacket close.

Fear burned inside her as they got closer to the large sorority. The house was large and white. But the gothic feel didn't need to come from the interior, it came from the energy the house admitted and attracted.

Mia and Charlie both stood outside the doors, where two built men stood off to the sides with masks on their faces.

Charlie looked ahead, waiting for the doors to open while Mia stared at one of the men in the masks. His head turned slightly, staring at her and making her heart pump in her chest and her toes curl in her shoes. It's like she could feel his gaze burning into her and felt no different from the other man in a mask off to the side.

"Can-can we just go in." Mia scuffed, trying to gather herself as her mug slightly wavered in fear. Her gaze turned toward the doors, watching as they were pealed open by yet another man.

"Hurry the fuck up outside. We were starting."

"Who the fuck he talking to?" Mia said, her face staring at the boy who had his mask pulled up over his face, eyeing him without a fear in a world.

"I advise you get to moving." A voice came from behind Mia, making the girls head slightly turn to see the mask that she'd just seen outside along with the other not too far behind, giving her the same taunting look that also felt like a warning.

"Come on girl.." Charlie mumbled, pulling her friend along by the arm gently and leading her to the back of the house.

Mia held her friend tightly but her head was tilted up high to not give off the fear that was strong inside of her. Both girls eyes went around, staring at the many other girls in boys also waiting patiently while people in masks walked around.

"You all have been assigned a mask. Your mask will hunt you, or as you know try and tag you. They have one hour to tag you in these woods. If they do not you win. Sound good everyone?"

All Mia could do was nod. She no longer could hold her friend close. Her eyes ran over the place, finding the same two masks from earlier staring directly at her.

"God I hope.."'she muttered under her breath, the fear creeping up her spine and gripping her by the back of her neck.

It's fine she told herself, she'd only be getting one tagger and then she'd be fine. Everything would be fine.

"You all get a ten minute head start. That head start starts now."

Some people took off but Mia missed the notice they all were given. Her eyes stared blankly ahead at the two masks staring at her. She watched as their chins raised, telling her to look somewhere. She did and when she saw nothing she looked back and they were gone.