Disney World Easter Gifts Taken

In 2002 when I was in the third grade my family went to Disney World. It was during Easter break from school and it was an iconic trip in my childhood. There is one memory I want to explain first however.

Throughout my youth my mother was adamant that if we made even the tiniest infraction or had "an attitude" during or near a holiday, she would take whatever gifts she got us and return them. One instance of this was our Disney World trip my mother had brought with her three Easter baskets with a movie and Candy inside and maybe a gift card, one for each of us children. A factor in this situation was that we had two rooms at the hotel that were right next to each other and was split, one room for the kids, the other for my parents. Anyways my mother brought the three gift baskets with her into our room then told us "Happy Easter." Next I honestly can't remember why, but my mother thought I was ungrateful for the gift and took it away. The way she did this was she waited until I was in the parent's room then she exited the room and went outside to go into the kid's room where she took the basket. When I returned to our room I saw it was gone and accepted that this was just something my mother did. I don't know what she did with the basket and the items in it, probably threw them away since it took up space in the luggage, but ultimately I never got to receive them, I only held the gift basket in my hand for a few moments.