Untitled Chapter

"Well, whatever you say, dear in-laws. Aren't you happy to be a grandmother?" Mrs. Wang said with a smile.

"Haha, be all happy! Everyone just don't stand and talk, let's all sit down!" The old man exclaimed.

There were two tables set up today, and the servants were also at the table next to them.

The old man asked: "Uncle Fu, we're all about the same age, can you drink? How about we have a drink together?"

Uncle Fu was a little flattered and waved his hands repeatedly: "Master, I can't go beyond the limits, I'll just sit at the table next to you."

"Why are you so polite? From now on, you will treat this place as your home. This wine is brewed by our family. You can try it too."

"Aye! Thank you, then, Master." Uncle Fu hesitated for a long time before agreeing. He was extremely moved, and his initially cautious heart was completely relieved at this moment.

Mrs. Wang also arranged for the 12 people for Yue Yang to sit at the table as well.

Xiaoliu insisted on sitting with Qibao, holding his sister's mouth and talking non-stop.

"Sister, where have you been playing these past few days? Can you take me with you next time? I miss you so much when you are away, and I am not in the mood to play with Zhixi anymore."

Mrs. Lin replied: "Your sister went to do her business, why bring you with her? I don't see how much you miss your sister, these days no matter what you eat you have to eat two portions, and say that it's because your sister is not at home, it's to help your sister eat, I see that you are very happy!"

As soon as Xiaoliu heard his mother's words, he immediately explained: "Big brother said that you can't just look at things on the surface, even though I eat a lot, I do miss my sister in my heart, it's just that I don't show it, and big brother also said that you shouldn't show what's in your heart on your face, so that it's very easy for others to guess what you're thinking."

Mrs. Lin said: "You will use your elder brother to block the arrow."

Qibao smiled and said: "Mother, big brother is right, it's not a big deal in your own home, but if you're out there dealing with people, you can easily lose out on that."

The old man laughed: "This is the benefit of children going to school! Look at how big the change has been. How could they have understood so many things before? Let's not talk about it anymore. Let's sit down and eat!"

After the old man gave the word and everyone found a suitable place for themselves to sit down, Xu Dabo picked up the wine altar to pour wine for everyone.

Uncle Fu stood up immediately and said: "How can I let the eldest master pour me a drink, it won't work, it doesn't make sense, just let me do it."

The old man smiled and said: "Uncle Fu, just sit down. If your legs and feet are inconvenient, let the eldest pour it! It's just a glass of wine."

By the time, Xu Dabo had already passed a poured glass of wine to Uncle Fu.

Uncle Fu accepted the wine handed over by Xu Dabo with both hands and thanked him before sitting down.

The 12 people of Yue Yang sat at the bottom, their mouths swallowing several times as they looked at the colorful and flavorful dishes on the table.

After the old man moved his chopsticks, the others began to eat.

Today Mrs. Wang's cooking are all Qibao's favorite food, there is also a big pot of crayfish, which is placed right in front of Qibao, Qibao is not polite, and pinched up one and ate it.