ii

*not edited*

*not edited*

I helplessly followed behind Von, my arms aching from the amount of paperwork I was carrying. Von's paperwork. More specifically, paperwork that I thought he had handled and faxed off to whoever was expecting those papers.

I mentally cursed the senders for not sending this stuff via email. My arms are killing me.

I watched impatiently as he chatted it up with another artist from OTF, Booka. Though the guy was welcoming and funny, I was in no mood to appreciate his personality. Unfortunately, there's a lot of work that has to be done.

Von said a few more words to Booka before walking off. His long and quick strides made it difficult for me to keep up. Not only that though, did I mention my arms are killing me?

"Aight, let's go," he said nodding his head towards the exit. I rolled my eyes, following behind him.

We were only here to pick up these papers. Here being the office. Him being the chatty person he is, we ended up being here for nearly two hours for absolutely no reason.

We made it to the car, and he quickly got in the driver's seat. Rolling my eyes, I opened the passenger seat with the tips of my fingers and kicked it open with my foot.

I sat the papers on the chair before slamming the door shut.

"Don't be slamming my shit like that the fuck" he yelled at me, to which I rolled my eyes in response.

I hurriedly made my way to my car and hopped in. I zoomed out of my parking spot to follow behind him. All he does is speed.

The past month and a half have been hell for me. Von was treating me more like a personal assistant than a manager, and it was getting to me. I tried to stay professional and respectful but with the way his mouth is set up, it's been hard.

Not only was he verbally abusive, but he was entitled and annoying. You couldn't tell that boy shit. He's been becoming busier so that adds fuel to the fire.

The papers I was talking about were different contracts and upcoming opportunities for him. Like interviews, shows, etc. I had no idea about any of them.