V

She shooked her head, "go away from here, i would love to die all alone rather then letting you inside"Y/n said, seungmin sighed, "y/n aunty is missing, i've heard it, is that true?"Seungmin questioned, "please go from here"y/n said, closing the door.

But again he held the door in between, "she is disappeared from the supermarket?"Seungmin questioned, she stopped, opening the door, "how you know?"She asked, confused, "that supermarket is sealed because they have found a dead body before in it and they recently found one, what she said to you when she left to supermarket"Seungmin asked.

She sighed, "she told me she is going there, that's the last text I've received from her"y/n replied, her eyes again turned glossy, "but what are you doing here in seoul?"y/n asked, letting him inside.

They sat on the couch, maintaining distance, "i'm here from past two weeks for some work"Said seungmin, "and i know what kind of work you have"She said, rolling her eyes, seungmin sighed, "tell me did you went to the police station nearer?"Seungmin asked, she nodded.

"You shouldn't have done that"Said seungmin, she frowned, "i've heard the police doesn't take any action to the victims of supermarket but instead the one who complained will be missing the very next day"Said seungmin, frustrated.

"Wh-what?"Y/n asked, her eyes widen, "it's been more then five years, ladies are being killed in there and that supermarket is still open, the cops aren't letting anyone to close it"Seungmin said.

She sighed, facepalming, "but where eomma could be?"Y/n asked, as she sniffed, "the dead body they recently found was missing from past two years"Seungmin said, she gasped, "you shouldn't have moved to seoul y/n, i know for you i'm someone bad and cheap but please leave this town"Said seungmin.

"HOW CAN I LEAVE THIS TOWN, WHERE IS MY EOMMA???"She yelled, panicking, seungmin sighed, "they will come after you y/n, did you write down about your beings?"Seungmin asked, she slowly nodded her head.

"I have to leave tomorrow"Seungmin said, groaning, "stay inside your house, don't go out of from here, i will come back to seoul as soon as possible"Seungmin said, she nodded her head.

She doesn't trust him at all, but in this situation she have only him, and he looks like worried about her, but she won't trust him, because he is one of her father's trusted man, he can be playing from both sides.

Seungmin stood up from the couch, "be careful"He mumbled, going out of her house, she closed the door, and leaned on the door, those days she spent with him are again in her mind, he is again back Infront of her, she sighed heavily, walking to the couch.

She sat there, "the cops are the villains so who is the hero, whom should i trust?"She mumbled, straching her head, sobbing, "eomma where are you, please be safe wherever you are i will find you"She mumbled.

"Why they didn't take me instead of you, you are already sick, your medicines are being missed"She mumbled, crying, curling up on the couch.

She stood up drinking water, and again walking to the couch, bursting out crying, she cried and cried untill she fell asleep, curling up on the couch.

The morning rose up, the sun rays falling on her face, making her flutter her eyes, she opened her eyes, glancing at the clock, she stood up, walking to the bathroom, after doing her morning routine, she walked to the kitchen, grabbing a bread, and a glass of water, having her breakfast.

After the breakfast, she took a shower, she dried her hair, rushing out of the apartment, getting inside the taxi, "please go to the supermarket nearer"She informed, the driver nodded, and drove off.

She reached Infront of the supermarket, she got of the taxi, paying the bill, rushing inside the supermarket, looking at the people still buying stuffs from this supermarket, when there was literally laying a dead body in this supermarket.

She looked around in the crowd, in a hope that she will find her mother in there, she can't just sit in home, when she got to know that the police itself isn't doing anything, she looked around, calling out her mother's name.

She walked to the counter, still searching her mother, she was looking around and walking, when she bumped into someone, she immediately apologized bowing towards the person without looking at the person.

She raised her head, looking at the person, finding the handsome man, whom she met last night, with a lollipop in his mouth, he has no emotion on his face, just staring back at her, nor he uttered a word, he looked creepy to her, as she is already scared.

"You returned here again"finally the man spoke up, she nodded, walking backwards, as they were closer to each other, "go away from here"He uttered, staring her, sucking the lollipop, she shooked her head immediately, "i won't go anywhere without my eomma"y/n replied.

He walked forward to her, "forget about her and go from here"He said, walking more forward to her, she walked backwards, hitting the wall, "h-how ca-can i fo-forget ab-about her she is my mother"She said, shuttering, people passing by looked at them.

"So you love her life more then yours?"He questioned, standing inches away from her, she immediately nodded, "i love my eomma soo much, i'm not going anywhere without her"She said, walking away, searching her mother.

The man sighed, holding the lollipop, sucking it, he followed her behind, she noticed him behind, and turned to him, "stop following me"Y/n said, the man still stared her, ignoring her words he once again walked to her.

"It won't be good for you to stay in here, look around the market there are only womens who are older then you, and you are only the one young in here"He said, she knitted her eyebrows, being confused.

She looked around, only finding elder womens, she faced him back, and gulped, "wha-what are you talking ab-about and who are!?"Y/n questioned, he didn't uttered a word just staring her.

She gulped, tugging her hair behind, being nervous and scared at the same time, "you have to go from here, they are already trying to find you"the man said, she sighed, "can't you tell me everything clearly i can't get you"y/n said, frustrated.

"They will kill you go from here"The man said, grabbing her wrist, dragging her out of the supermarket, pushing her out of it, she gasped, following him behind, "your mother isn't here go from here"He uttered, preventing her from entering inside.

She stopped struggling, and walked away from the supermarket, glancing back at him again and again.