Grave

Little Jisung
No caregiver

"Dada! Hi, I was looking through your stuff today and found your favorite hoodie!.. i wear it very often putting your perfume on every time before I wear it!" Jisung smiled at the grave in front of him "I also decided to keep your perfumes because them remind me of your scent!"

Jisung would visit this grave everyday telling him about his day and what he did.
"I wish you told me... I didn't even get to say goodbye. You left me alone in this world without a final i love you or nothing." Jisung sobbed wanting his boyfriend back

Why... why didn't you tell me, it's one last hug, please... I love you please come back please find me.."

Jisung went straight home to his room. He sits in his boyfriend bed burring himself in the blankets that he hasn't washed since his death.

He had died from a sickness about a month ago

He did not tell Jisung about the sickness because he didn't think he would be able to handle it, knowing it was going to die soon he wanted his little boyfriend to be able to be happy with him without worried about him.

When Jisung got home one day from visiting his family he was told that his boyfriend had died. He refused to accept it.

Jisung eventually did exept it but he started to get depressed, he had no motivation for anything, he didn't find enjoyment in old activity's he loves and he was visibly sadder then before.

Jisung had multiple times where he considered suicide to join his boyfriend. But finding a letter ima. Box left under his bed made Chang his mind

Hi sung I know you will see this ver soon, I just wanted to start of saying I am very sorry about my passing.
I know you will refuse to accept this but I did it for you good. I couldn't let your little side find out that I was dying, he would stress himself out trying to do something about my illness. Just let me tell you this
My illness had no cure. When I found out I also desperately wanted a cure and tried to save myself but I had given up knowing there no point to try and myself when there was so cure so I thought the best thing to do was be with you and try and make you happy before you had to deal with this.

Also knowing you I know you will struggling terribly and even try suicide.
Please do not kill yourself for me, I want you to keep me with you, go through my belongings, jee what you think would be memories, my clothes perfumes.
Find love, find someone that will take care of you and love your little side.
You little side was my favorite thing to come home to after a long day, how you run up to me and hug me want to play or cuddle and wtach cartoons.
Jisung I love you and please live you life to the fullest. Don't let me passing affect how you live, when you find your new love don't worry about me. I will be proudly watching over you from above.

Talk to yourself in the room at night, I will be sitting there watching you, adoring everything you do.

I love you
- hwang hyunjin, your first love.

Jisung stared at the note his lover left tears in his eyes. He knew he needed to move on. But still keep him with him. He needed to make hyunjin proud. Jisung looked over his shoulder at his lovers bed smiling wishing his soul would still be wondering there.

He loved him but will make him happy and so his wishes "SUNGIE loves you Jinnie" jisung said swearing he could feel a hand on his his check caressing it. "I always will... SUNGIE promise"

Hyunjin smiled at his boyfriend never planning to take his eyes off his boyfriend.

:) :) :)

Edited