part 4

Varun pov

I pulled her away and shouted at her

Varun - why the fuck are you acting all the time

Mounika - acting, bava..

I didn't let her complete.

Varun-
" atha (aunty) I dont want to leave Varun bava when he is not feeling well ""atha what happens if I don't attend this function ""atha why don't you feed Varun bava today he is feeling low" "atha today Varun bava graduation, why don't you also go with them I am fine it's just small cut" etcetera.

Varun- What are all these , not acting.you always seperate my mother from me , you wantedlly get hurt same day when I need my mother. Now you are here to prove my mother how good you are even though I hurted you.

She looked shocked ,there are tears in her eyes.

By listening my shouts all came outside. My father slapped my mother , I and Mounika ran to her stood before her.

Varun- Nana, why did you slap mother.

Srinivas - I should have done this when she became mad after her brother death.

I was shocked hearing his words. He kept hand on Mounika head and kissed her forehead .

Srinivas - mine and your mother's was a love marriage,we married with out your mamaya permission. We didn't even meet him after marriage,he learn about our marriage from others when your mother didn't return back home,so he got angry cutoff his relationship with your mother. But as years passed his anger cool down but he wanted his sister to realise her mistake. He was leaving his life miserable while me and your mother are happy in our life . Your mother missed her brother but never bother to meet him . Where as your mamaya who thought not have children till your mother marriage,started having problems of having children due to age , your athaya( uncle's wife) went into depression . Finally they are blessed with our princess ,but he wanted to have his sister with him . So he along his wife coming to get us met with accident and lost their life.

He looked mother with angry eyes and continued

Srinivas- your mother was guilty of her mistakes even iam of my mistakes but your mother crossed all the limits in her guilt.

He looked at me continued

Srinivas - do you know your mother came on your graduation,Mounika came to graduation so your wish to have your mother see you taking degree will fullfill ,she very well know your mother would follow her where she goes. Mounika always does that so your mother would present on your important day even though she has fever . Even when she had function she ran out of function and returns home so your mother return home but you would sleep till that time. In your functions your mother used drag her back and not wanting to create any scene their Mounika would silently return back.

Srinivas- your mamaya last words are to care of his daughter and your mother is already guilty that she hurt her brother and your mother fears that she will hurt his brother again if any wish in mounika life doesn't get fulfilled . Your mother wants mounika to have everything in her life ,she even doesn't think what mounika actually wants in her life.

I was shocked hearing everything, I don't know how to react . But papa didn't stop he continued

Srinivas- I kept silent till today  even though she started suffocating Mounika with her love

Suffocating Mounika,what was talking.

Mounika - no mamaya, ...

Dad didn't let her continue

Srinivas - oh ,then why are secretly waiting for Varun or secretly cooking for Varun or keeping secrets about your health . Just say me one thing are you not keeping secrets from your atha.

Mounika- oh I don't want to make atha away from bava. I make food secretly because two reasons. One bava will think atha made it for him and second  atha didn't let me cook since I cut my hand while cooking.

Now every thing very clear , I don't how to react ,I was in shock so I left to my room.