𝟏𝟐. 𝐕𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐚.

TARGET

VOTE : 530

COMMENT : 100

________________________________________

"There was a time we used to think, we will dance like no tomorrow and have party's like never ending look now!." Dhaara lowered her voice only heavy signs were heard.

_________________________________________

V R I N D A

[ credits : thedrunkcreation, thankyou so much, guys you can try on her book as well, her book is so INTRESTING

"Maharani ji, agar aapko kuch chheye hoga toh inhe kehe dijiyega hum shinghrayh chale aayege."  The weak voice of maid who was looking down at the entire conversation.

(The oldest queen (your highness) if you want anything just tell her, she will inform me and I will help you)

Gosh! For the last three hours I am getting ready for "So called marriage"
My back is arching badly and hell the lehenga is SOOOO HEAVY. Not only lehanga but the ornaments which I was forced to were those.

The necklace which I am wearing is well scripted. I love detailed works and thus my lehanga ornaments everything is FINELY DETAILED. My neck is covered with 6 necklaces from long necklaced to the short ones. My hands consist of LAAL Juda (glass bangles whitch are crimson red in colour and has 2 or 4 thick gold bangles) we can't miss the crucial kamarband and Payal.

Everything is of gold not even silver (heavy hai par sundar hai). My hairs are tied in braid, it was encircled in bun while tucking fresh rose petals.

FREAKING LEHANAGA, it is ROYAL SCREAMING. The shades of red and the veil is making the decency of the century roar. Yet my veil has a thick border of off white colour small designs of flowers

fuck the way they look beautiful, I just loved them.
BTW you hated coming in this century then? Yea! I hate now too but hating mens and loving lehanags are two different poles.
Why the hell sometimes I become bipolar