9🤍

अब साँसें चलें, ना चलें, क्या फ़िकर
तू चले साथ तो ख़ूबसूरत सफ़र...
तेरी राहों में मेरा जहाँ
के रंग लागेया इश्क का...❤️

~Anubhav

~~♡~~

आराम आता है दीदार से तेरे
मिट जाते है सारे गम
है ये दुआ के तुझे देखते
देखते ही निकल जाये दम...️❤️

~Tanya

Third person's pov.

Anubhav eyes flickered, feeling the morning shiny sunrays. He looked beside him, and the most beautiful view of his girl sleeping in his arms was there. Sensing her discomfort, he immediately put the curtains with the remote. Placing it back again, he embraced her with a smile. Her both hands were around his shoulder and head. She was hugging him like a little baby. His baby.

The girl loves to cuddle. And now, as he knew he would never gonna let her sleep alone.Heck he was ready to be her teddy bear if she wanted.

Her calm, serene face.Small button nose, chubby cheeks, pouty lips, and a slightly open mouth. He couldn't help but smiled kissing her cute cheeks. She, being the light sleeper, muttered some gibberish words before snuggling more into him. Anubhav chuckled. Oh, how much he is loving her free self nowadays.

It took him a month to make her open up herself, comfortable enough with him, to share and ask for anything. He still didn't know about any incident, or he didn't force her to tell him. He knows she will share when she feels like it. He didn't get his memory back, nor did he want to at this moment. He is happy with her in the present. Part of them was missing from his brain but not from that stupid thumping organ.
He was royally whipped

ヽ('^`)ノ🤍 (just lovers thing you won't get it;)

Smirking naughtily, he hovered over her small frame, making sure not to put his weight on her wholly. He pecked her nose and chuckled when she scrunched it cutely. He then kissed her both cheeks like a baby and laughed as she whined at the soft disturbance. Taking his phone, he snapped her photo. Smiling cheekly, he put that on his wallpaper. He is so gone on love.

 He is so gone on love

Throwing the phone somewhere on the bed, he just kept admiring her until she slowly started waking up.