AUTHOR'S NOTES

*Before proceeding, I'd like to mention a few things. For starters, thank you for choosing my story as the next victim of your voracious, bibliophilic appetite!*

*Next, as mentioned in the summary, some chapters will contain violence, gore, torture, mature language and sexual content—with the first four starting in chapter V, and BDSM themes occurring in later chapters. Thus, I recommend this strictly for a MATURE READER.*

*I will warn that the first few chapters are going to feel a bit slow in terms of action (maybe someday I'll rewrite to be more concise) but I SWEAR they all are necessary to understanding the rest of the story! There are no wasted details, whether they add to the character, scene building, or plot later on, they will always be mentioned again.*

*Please also keep in mind that this is my first time writing a book of this nature or even taking the leap of having others read my stories besides myself! So please don't hesitate to support and leave feedback by VOTING and COMMENTING on chapters—I'd truly appreciate hearing what you all have to say!*

*As for updates, I can't fully promise they will always be consistent. What I can promise is I won't leave you hanging forever. This story will get finished. Just have patience with me, dear reader. <3*

*Finally, if you like what you read and want to stay up-to-date on my latest work, please consider following my Instagram @AriaPierceWrites*

*So without further ado, my lovelies... ENJOY!*