(A/N) Thank you everyone!

Dear Readers,

I am deeply grateful for the time you have invested in reading my story, "Whispering Shadows." As the author, Alie Ward, I extend my heartfelt thanks for joining me on this thrilling and chilling journey into the depths of darkness.

Writing this story has been a labor of love, and your presence as readers has given it purpose and meaning. It is your curiosity and support that have fueled my passion for storytelling, and I am honored to have had the opportunity to share this tale with you.

Throughout the chapters, I aimed to transport you to the mysterious manor, to immerse you in its haunting atmosphere, and to make your hearts race with anticipation. I sincerely hope that the twists and turns, the moments of fear and suspense, have captivated your imagination and left you wanting more.

Your presence as readers is invaluable, as your engagement with the characters and their struggles breathes life into the story. It is through your eyes and minds that the words on the pages come alive, and I am incredibly grateful for the connection we have formed through this shared experience.

Whether you found solace in the chilling atmosphere, felt your pulse quicken during moments of suspense, or were left pondering the deeper themes that emerged, your presence as readers has made all the difference. Your feedback, support, and enthusiasm have inspired me to continue my journey as a writer.

From the depths of my heart, I thank you for embarking on this literary adventure with me. It is my hope that "Whispering Shadows" has transported you to a world of mystery and intrigue, leaving an indelible mark on your imagination.

Please know that your readership means everything to me. Your presence and support encourage me to pursue my dreams as a writer, and I am grateful for every page turned and every word absorbed.

May the echoes of this story linger within you, reminding you of the power of courage, unity, and the triumph of light over darkness. And may our paths cross again in the realm of imagination, where new tales await to be told.

With heartfelt gratitude,

Alie Ward