⁰⁰. 𝘙𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘮

.˚ ᵎ┊͙
⋆* 🕯️ ⁺⑅

˚ ᵎ┊͙⋆* 🕯️ ⁺⑅

.˚ ᵎ┊͙
⋆* 🧳 ⁺⑅

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀     ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 𝑅.ules  🎞️ ‧₊˚

#‧₊˚      𝑫𝑰𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑺𝑰𝑻𝒀 Maison du Mage, even after its glory, was still sought out by scholars across the globe of all different beliefs, backgrounds, and identities! This includes disability and flaws, but don't bog down the character with e...

#‧₊˚ 𝑫𝑰𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑺𝑰𝑻𝒀
Maison du Mage, even after its glory, was still sought out by scholars across the globe of all different beliefs, backgrounds, and identities! This includes disability and flaws, but don't bog down the character with excessive trauma, there are other way to flaw a character outside of trauma! And I know everyone wants to have a magical character but, I beg you, give me non-mysticals as well.

#‧₊˚ 𝑩𝑬 𝑮𝑶𝑶𝑫 𝑷𝑬𝑶𝑷𝑳𝑬
I don't think I need to spell this one out but it's zero-tolerance. No jokes at the expense of others, don't be an asshole, just be chill. Your character can be mean but that's no excuse for you to be :P I don't care how close we are, if you start shit you're out. There are no freebies for being a dick <33

#‧₊˚ 𝑨𝑷𝑷𝑳𝑰𝑪𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑺
You can apply twice but it must be with two different OC's of different genders and you can only submit one Non-mystic and one Mystic OC, except in the case of siblings when they can both be mystics or non-mystics (unless you have a reason why they'd be different). Any more than two that and you will no longer be eligible for the main cast, and your characters will be automatically sidelined or ignored altogether. Speaking of don't be too disappointed if you've followed the rules but still didn't make main cast, that most likely just means your character is either a townie or a reoccurring side character!

#‧₊˚ 𝑫𝑬𝑻𝑨𝑰𝑳𝑺
This is a specific for me because I quite enjoy detail, and per usual, the more detail or noticeable effort, the better your chances. I'm not asking you go overkill—that's my job—but my main thing is I just wanna know everything you know about the character, it's not fun to write a half-fleshed character. And at the least be willing to answer any questions I'll have!

𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐒 | apply fic On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara