Sweet Sinners Reading Event 🖤

Hi Wattpadders,

We promised we'd be back with a spicy dark romance reading event sure to turn up the heat in your reading lists, so here we are.

Read Season 1 and 2 of the Sweet Sinners series by @lizaalewis to win FREE Coins. That's more Coins to unlock MORE spicy reads (or whatever you fancy, but we know...). Find all the details you need below:

Sweet Sinners Reading Event

EVENT PERIOD

May 20 - June 2

CHALLENGE

Read the Sweet Sinners series for a chance to win FREE coins so YOU can unlock more stories. (P.S. Read both stories and you can increase your chances of winning 😉)

REWARDS

Season 1: Dirty Little Secrets

🖤 Read 10+ parts for a chance to win 30 Coins (2000 winners)

Season 2: Filthy Little Games

🖤 Read 15+ parts for a chance to win 50 Coins (1500 winners)

It's time to binge the series... now!

Happy Coin collecting, Wattpadders

- Wattpad HQ

- - -

THE WATTPAD SWEET SINNERS READING EVENT SWEEPSTAKES

OFFICIAL RULES

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.

By entering THE WATTPAD SWEET SINNERS READING EVENT SWEEPSTAKES (the "Sweepstakes"), entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules. The decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of the Sweepstakes are final. The information you provide will only be used to administer the Sweepstakes in accordance with the Sponsor's privacy policy. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor.

SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: This Sweepstakes is governed by these official Sweepstakes rules (the "Official Rules"). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Wattpad Corp. (the "Sponsor") . The Sweepstakes starts at 9:00:00 am EST on May 20, 2024 and closes at 11:59:59 pm EST on June 2, 2024 (the "Sweepstakes Period").

ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to entrants from Canada (excluding Quebec), the U.S. and worldwide, subject to applicable laws in any jurisdiction, who are eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry. Employees of the Sponsor, its affiliates, partners, agents, distributors, its advertising or promotional agencies, or the independent contest organization (such entities, collectively, the "Promotion Entities") or members of any such employee's immediate family (regardless of where they live) or persons with whom such employees reside (whether related or not) are ineligible to enter or win. "Immediate family" includes spouses or domestic partners and parents, siblings, children and their spouses and domestic partners.