Chapter 8

{Michaels POV}

I carried (Y/N) through the woods behind the houses, she was fast asleep in my arms and it made me feel something inside me that I've never felt before.

I liked this new feeling.

I looked down at her sleeping features, she was so peaceful and calm, so different from how she perviously looked. Afraid and worried, worried about,

me?

Their friend said that (Y/N) had admitted to liking me, I hope that she does I want her to stay with me forever, I don't ever want her to leave me. 

I began to near my house, I could tell that because I had spent many long hours hiding out back here from my family and from the other kids. I was a sad memory now, but that didn't matter now. I just had to make sure to keep (Y/N) safe.

I heard a rustling noise from close by so I quickly darted behind the trees that surrounded us. I watched silently, holding (Y/N) close to my chest. I heard more rustling and laughing, coming from the trees ahead of us. Soon a small group of teenagers came out from the woods, three boys and two girls to be exact. One of the boys was blindfolded and was obviously afraid, the other two were pushing him along making sure to run him into any trees that came along, and the girls followed close behind. 

I frowned, they were probably headed back to my house to have sex, or in this case do something to that third guy. I was almost intrigued but I probably wouldn't have followed them if they didn't turn and head straight for MY house. I began to get angry.

They were laughing and cheering, I followed them making sure to keep (Y/N) sleeping and safe in my arms, I kept a safe distance away so as not to arouse suspicion, although I'm sure they wouldn't notice, they were too engaged in shoving the third kid into trees. 

They finally got to my house and entered in through the back door (Y/N) was starting to stir and I could feel her pulse begin to speed up again, meaning she was going to wake up very soon. I had to get into the house and drop her off somewhere before she woke up. 

The teenagers were already inside and I could hear shouting and cheering coming from the living room, I quickly and silently walked up the back steps and into my room in the very back. I placed her on the floor on top of a blanket that was thrown up against the wall. I could tell that she was going to wake soon so I quickly went downstairs to dispose of the problem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM so sorry i havent posted in so long so much stuff came up with school and so much other stuff, but im back now! I will be writing more because I still enjoy writing this story!

Stay tuned! 

:D