Disclaimer

Hello everyone. I'm Riley Nixx. Just wanted to warn a few people and clear up a few things...

First off, if anyone reading has issues with swearing or serious mental illness, be warned, there is a lot of swearing in this book, and mental illness is the theme.

Secondly, I have sociopathic tendencies and so have a habit of being unintentionally incensitive, so if I come across that way, I am terribly sorry for that is not my goal. I do not mean to insult and or make fun of anyone and I apologize if I accidentally do.

Thirdly, this is based off a true and personal story. The names and places have changed to protect the people this book represents. Not all of the events depicted in this story have actually happened. Some were only believed to have happened and others were changed or added for the benefit of the plot.

Finally, to clear one thing up for later in the story. Heterochromia is a disorder of the eye. Complete Heterochromia is when each iris is a different color. Central Heterochromia is when an iris has a different color near the pupil compared to the outer iris. And Partial Heterochromia is when only a portion of the iris is of a different color. There is under a 1% chance of anyone being born with one type of heterochromia. I was born with all three types. No case (that I have found or know of) has ever been recorded of this happening. I gave Rhys the same characteristic simply because of how rare and amazing I think it is. So comments referring to her eyes have to do with this and the fact that in addition to having all three forms of heterochromia, her (and my) eyes change colors depending on a variety of factors.

Thank you and read on my fellow weirdos!