ᕼᑌᑎᎢᗴᖇ'ᔑ ᑕᖇᗴᗴᗞ

Hunter's Creed

Bianca Sawyer was the second born daughter in the Sawyer family

Bianca Sawyer was the second born daughter in the Sawyer family. She had a loving older sister, Diana and parents who didn't pay them much attention.

Bianca and Diana weren't just sisters, they were best friends. They were everything to each other.

Then Diana met the love of her life, Edward, it was a forbidden love. Edward was a warlock while Diana was a human. Bianca also met a man, Eli Bennett, she thought she was in love.

Around the same time, the Sawyer sisters got pregnant. Diana married Edward, while Eli abandoned Bianca.

But Diana was there for her sister when Bianca needed her most. The Spellman's became like family to Bianca.

Then the two babies who were girls were born on October 31st. Diana named her baby Sabrina Spellman. Bianca named her baby Allison Jane Sawyer.

It must have been fate for these two babies to be born on the same day.

When Sabrina was a baby, a plane accident happened which killed her parents. Bianca was crushed that she lost her big sister. She was heartbroken.

Sabrina was raised by her brothers two sisters and with the help from Bianca. AJ and Sabrina grew up being the best of friends.

So AJ was crushed when Bianca made them move from Greendale when she was six. She still never knew the reason why her mother ran from that town.

Now, AJ was fifteen, almost sixteen, when she just showed up at the Spellman's door out of nowhere.

Her mother was dead, killed by witches or so she thinks. Her father mysteriously showed up, telling the girl about her families heritage of being a witch hunter. And they were the reason her mother was dead.

So AJ trained to be the best witch hunter for her father.

She just had to trick her cousin while she planned to get rid of the witches, she just had to pretend to be Sabrina's innocent cousin.

Allison Jane "AJ" Sawyer

Portrayed by Kathryn Newton

"I've been running from your world for pretty much my whole life, Sabrina

"I've been running from your world for pretty much my whole life, Sabrina."

Recurring Cast

Bianca Sawyer
Portrayed by Riley Voelkel

Bianca Sawyer Portrayed by Riley Voelkel

"You are my everything, Ally bear."

Eli Bennett
Portrayed by JR Bourne

Eli Bennett Portrayed by JR Bourne

"You're a hunter by blood, Allison."

Disclaimer
I do not own Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina, I only own Allison Jane "AJ" Sawyer, any other original characters and their plots.

Dedications
WerecoyoteWitch97
Crescent_Wolf97

(A/N I decided to publish this for the new year and for the new season coming out)

C

over made by WHORV06