13

Alhamdulillah is all I can say. Life is truly amazing. It's been three days since Hameed told me that he wants us to have a real married couple relationship. He has been so sweet to me ever since and I fall for him more and more everyday.

Today, my sisters in law and I decided to go out on a shopping spree. Of course, Hameed gave me his black card to buy anything I want.

The house is very close to harrods, Ya Fareeda insisted that we should enter and we did. I bought a few things for myself, at first I was hesitant to get anything but simran and ya faree told me not to worry and get anything I want, that Hameed wouldn't mind.

We entered Gucci, ya faree and simran bought a couple of things, I bought a very nice flat shoe and a red crossbody bag. I mean, I've got all latest designer handbags and shoes from my lefe.

We left Gucci to Louis Vuitton, my sisters in laws bought a few things there also. I didn't see anything I wanted from LV but I bought really cute matching sandals for my girls.

I bought a bag in Saint Laurent, a very beautiful heels and a matching clutch in jimmy choo. I also got a really pretty Dior flats and a Mini lady D bag which I'm so in love with. My favorite designer brand has to be Dior or Chanel because...gorgeous!

And I was done shopping for myself today.

We headed to Selfridges next. There, I shopped for my kids. I got Nadine and meela a very adorable sets of dresses, matching Burberry dresses, Ralph Lauren onesies for Meela and many more for my girls.

We finished and went back home before dinner. We are eating out today. We met Hameed in the living room with Mami and the girls.

Hameed shook his head as he saw the shopping bags we were carrying. I grinned at him and he smiled. He must have seen the debit alerts. Oops.

Meela was dressed up in her adorable purple dress and was sitting in her grandma's laps. While my baby Nadine was watching tv.

We took the shopping bags to our rooms, freshen up, prayed and came out to join the family in the sitting room. Kamilla got really excited as she saw me enter the room, I went ahead and pick her up then sat next to simran. We were all engaged in a conversation about random things, things happening all around the world. Ya Fareeda reminded us that we are eating out today. We all got up to go get ready for dinner at Clos Maggiore.

Hameed was in sweats so he went up to change out of them, I picked up Kamilla and went upstairs also. Simran is helping me take care of Nadine, I am so grateful for that.

Hameed was in the shower when I entered the room. I went ahead and changed Kamilla's outfit to a adorable Pink and brown Fendi FF logo dress, paired it with a matching ribbon, spritzed her with Elizabeth Arden Red Door perfume..That is her signature scent.

She looks so adorable, I had to take tons of pictures of my beautiful baby girl, Mashallah.

Hameed came out after a few minutes, with only a towel around his waist, water dripping down making him look so incredibly good looking. I didn't realise I was oogling at him until he spoke.

"Didn't realise you were in the room, Sorry." He said, walking to the closet

I blushed. "Can you watch over her please, While I shower?"

I asked him and he replied "Yes"

I lay her down and arranged pillows at her sides to prevent her from rolling over. She started Rolling on her tummy a few days ago and she seems to love it.

I entered the bathroom and had a long relaxing shower. When I came out, Hameed and Meela were not in the room. I took my time to get dressed. I applied my Ted Baker Midnight Bloom shimmer body souffle, love the scent! I finished my body and face routine then went ahead and got dressed. I wore a white pants with emerald silk satin wrap top, and a matching emerald turban. I applied a little makeup, Powder, lipgloss and eyeliner. Paired with pearl Necklace, bracelet and earrings and my Swarovski wristwatch clad to my left wrist and a Cartier love bracelet on my right wrist. I finished off with a spritz of my favourite perfume, The Dior Oud Isaphan. I Grabbed my white YSL and Green Hermes Orans. Ya fareeda told us to dress up fancy, this is the best I could do. I am not a fancy person anyway.