CHAPTER 20

Bhai went to the office, while bhabhi chose to stay at home for a day more. Both of them had asked me about what I was planning when I told them that I would show Mr. Idiot how a careless teenager behaves, but obviously I didn't tell them. I asked them if I could go out in the evening. I had planned with Myra and Isha(Dev and Arav's girlfriends). I couldn't take Dev and Arav along, since they are like those typical over-protective brothers and they would never let me be careless. Myra and Isha agreed with me, so we decided to have an only girls night out. 

--In the evening--------- 

I knew Mr. Idiot would be here soon, so I quickly bid adieu to bhabhi, Rahul and Rohit before leaving. Luckily bhabhi didn't see my clothes since she was in the washroom bathing the twins. She would have definitely sent me to change. I practically sprinted out of the house and got into the uber I had booked. I picked up Myra and Isha, who were at Isha's place and we headed to one of the best clubs in town. Myra's family friend owned the club so we got in easily. The lights and the music were too loud. It was difficult to spot anyone between all those dancing bodies. 

'Let's have some fun' Myra yelled beside me, dragging Isha and me to the dance floor. We danced for a while before we moved over to the bar. We had some shots before settling down at the bar stools with a drink in each of our hands. 

'So what happened Kriti, you wouldn't have asked for a girls night randomly?' Isha asked curiously. 

'Had a fight with Mr. Idiot, he called me careless, so I am showing him the meaning of careless' I said shrugging nonchalantly. 

'Damn girl, you're going to get in a lot of trouble once you get home' Myra whistled. I just shrugged. 

'More shots guys?' I asked. 

'Sure' they replied. I had a few more before I felt light headed. We continued talking randomly. 

'Let's dance' I said enthusiastically. They nodded and we got to the dance floor. We started doing weird steps and imitating people on the dance floor.  It was a lot of fun dancing to different bollywood songs I loved. An hour later, I felt like using the loo, so I excused myself and went to the washroom. There was a long queue outside the washroom, so I started playing around on my phone. I didn't realize that I called someone, when I heard them pick up I started talking. 

'morning...' I said trying to mimic George Weasley, though I am pretty sure I sounded like weird creep. 

'where are you?' the person asked. 

'near the washroom, who are you to ask me that though' I replied. 

'I am your husband' the voice replied. Husband?

'Are you Draco Malfoy? Are you Jace Herondale? Are you Augustus Waters? Are you Will Herondale? Are you Percy Jackson? Are you Mr. Darcy?' I asked hurriedly. 

'Are you drunk?' the person asked. 

'No I am Kriti, what kind of a name is drunk' I said and giggled at my own joke. 

'Oh lord, please save me. WHERE ARE YOU?' the person asked again. 

'I told you, I am near the toilet waiting for my turn. Why do people take so much time, I really want to pee' I said irritatedly. 

'Okay, just stay where you are' the voice said worriedly. 

'No, you are not my dad, my brother or my husband, I will not listen to you' I said before hanging up.

 Finally I got to use the loo, after which I joined my bhabhis again. We were dancing when I suddenly felt someone's hands on my waist, and I pushed that person away. The person tried coming closer again, but before he could touch me someone punched him. I cheered for that person, jumping up and down, clapping. Just then the person turned around, I stood there rooted in my place. 

'Mr. Idiot?' I shouted. He glared at me and walked closer. 

'What the hell are you doing here?' he asked.

'Boiling eggs, even though I don't eat them, so I don't know why I am making them' I answered and then giggled. 

'Let's go Kritika, Isha and Myra, you both too. I called your boyfriends the minute I saw you'll, they'll be here soon. We'll wait outside till then' he ordered. 

'No. I am not going to listen to you Mr. Bossy' I said crossing my arms on my chest and pouting. 

'Well then, you leave me with no choice' he said, I looked at him with confused eyes. He got even closer and picked me up. I squealed and laughed but I got no reply other then glares from Mr. Idiot. 

Once we stepped out of the club, I could see his face more clearly. His face looked very soft, so I touched it to check. 

'Wow your cheek is like cotton candy, let me bite and see if it tastes like that too' I said going closer. I heard some giggles in the background. 

'Alright sweetheart, you can do whatever you want, but later, right now you're wasted' he said amused. 

'You look so handsome' I said as I caressed his jaw. 

'I know' he replied. 

'Okay girls, I think that your boyfriends are here, get in that car' he said while pointing to a white car. Myra and Isha nodded and got into the car. The car drove off leaving me with this man who was now carrying me like I was a little child. 

'I am not a little child, put me down' I demanded with my arms crossed on my chest. He looked at me and said no thanks before he began walking to the car. I kept looking at him. 

'Stop ogling me, it's bad manners' he said. 

'Then stop looking so nice' I replied sleepily. 

I felt the laughter that rumbled in his chest. I felt a warm fuzzy feeling in my chest at that, but I ignored it and slept comfortably in his arms, forgetting all my anger and everything else.

Hey guys, I hope you'll like this chapter. It was one of my favourite chapters till now. 

I really hope you'll enjoy it. If you liked the chapter, please do vote, comment and share. Your comments are very motivating and they really make my day. So I have decided that I will dedicate every chapters from today to those who frequently comment, to thank you guys for your support, please remind me in case I forget to dedicate my chapter to someone. 

Anyways, take care and stay safe. 

Love you guys!!!!