Adorable- Obi-Wan Kenobi

Obi-Wan was in the shower

And he had left his Jedi robes unattended.

They're were laid out neatly on the bed. It was tempting to go over there and touch them, so I did. I had always wanted to try them on and now he wasn't there to stop me.

I slipped out of my nightgown and the cool air hit my bare skin, making me shiver.

I slipped on the tunic first. Obi was much taller than me, so it felt like wearing a dress. Next I pulled on the dark brown robe. It was so long that it dragged on the floor.

I looked at myself in the mirror and grinned, twirling around in my new outfit. The robes were surprisingly warm, but breathable. I could see why the Jedi wore them. I would have to steal these from my boyfriend more often.

"You look adorable."

I turned my head to see Obi-Wan standing in the doorway of the bathroom. I hadn't even heard the shower cut off. He was standing with just a towel wrapped around his waist, which made me blush even though I had seen him naked before.

He walked over to me and pressed a kiss to my forehead, making me smile.

"I am adorable, aren't I?" I looked back in the mirror and gave a dramatic pose which earned a laugh from Obi-Wan.

~~~~
Here's a short, but wholesome Obi-Wan imagine for you. I hope you enjoyed.

Question of the day: Obi-Wan or Anakin?

I don't think I could choose