𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧. unexpected guest

❛ ── chapter nineteen
UNEXPECTED GUEST.

 ❜

          𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐍𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃, a ruckus was being caused as Jugyeong's mom shoved the girl's makeup into a plastic bag that was going to be disposed. Cosmetic after cosmetic, it didn't matter the brand or size they were all going in the trash, why? It was because of the incredibly low grades their middle child had received and like any Korean family, these results were humiliating especially when compared to her other two children that excelled.

" Still, how could you get an autograph on your daughter's report card? " Jugyeong's father asked, when the mom had saw Lee Joo-Hun she immediately tried to find the closest pen and paper she could which turned out to be Jugyeong's report card.

" You call this a report card? With grades like this? How humiliating, Mr. Lee and Mr. Moon's children placed first and second with an almost perfect score. How are we suppose to compete with them? " Mrs. Lim said in anger, " especially Mr. Moon's daughter. She was so beautiful and polite, why didn't you raise Jugyeong like that? " She asked her husband, this comment had perked Juyoung's attention.

" Mr. Moon's daughter? You mean Moon Aera? " The boy said, the mother immediately showed interest in this.

" Her name is Moon Aera? " Her son nodded, " even her name is pretty. Son, when you grow up find someone like her. " She told the youngest child and he agreed diligently, Jugyeong was seriously going to get lectured heavily when she came back.

          " 𝐌𝐎𝐌, why did you invite him home? " Jugyeong asked her mom in distress, apparently while the girl was out teaching Gowoon how to apply makeup her mom had bumped into Suho at the comic bookstore whilst in the midst of searching for her and had evidently invited him back to their humble abode.

" I wanted to cook dinner for my daughter's classmates, " the older lady replied. Jugyeong only freaked out more since their house wasn't that nice to begin with and someone of his status only made it worse.

" Wait, you said classmates. Isn't Suho the only one here, " the girl asked her mom. If she recalled correctly Jugyeong didn't see any other shoes other than Suho's.