My New Life

* Jade's POV*

Well let me start with Katie. She is 2 years old and yes... she beileves Nick is her dad. Next Nick, Nick is still the one I love because he is there for me and he has never cheated on me, he is also 20 years old. Okay, finally me, I love Nick and Katie as usual, I'm 19 years old, I live with Nick in this beautiful 4 roomed house. The house has 2 rooms for Me and NIck and Katie. Then we have the other 2 rooms which are guest bedrooms. It's very large... Okay, finally I know you guys really want the details about... Zach, He broke up with those whores because he wanted me back, he wanted to see Katie but I don't want her around someone who doesnt act like a father.

Nick- Morning babe! What are you doing?

Jade- Tweeting.

Nick- Cool...

Jade- Well we need to pack for the meet up.

Nick- Okay.

I ran to the shower and washhed up, once I finished I blow dried my long brown hair, then I brushed my teeth and put on my natural makeup, Ex: Mascara/ Lipstick/ Foundation/ Concealer. I picked out my oversized younow sweatshirt letting the shoulder part drop, I put on some black leggings with green high socks and green hightops, then finally I topped it off with some green jewlery and green nerd glasses.

Nick- I can tell you wanna match with the green and black.

Jade- Shut up!

I kissed him and hehaded into Katies room.

Jade- Wake up baby.

Katie- Mama, I wan sweep.

Jade- Please. We get to see Rudan!

Katie- Ruan!!! YAAYYYY!

I lauhged at how she said his name. I put a green dress with black baby converse on Katie. We packed her clothes then ours and got onto the younower bus. Me anc Nick picked the bed on the bottom so Katie could climb on.

Lily- Surprise!!!

Jade- OMG!!! 

Nick- We havent seen you guys in forever!

Cameron- I know!

We ate and fell asleep as the driver picked everybody up.