Chp 29: 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 (𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 2)

Previously

Previously....

"Now then..."
.

.

.

"...Shall we begin?~" Hinata said with a seductive husky voice, that made them all freeze in their seats.

________________***__________________

There was a quick silence, until-.

Chuckle.....

"Mahhh, no need to be stiff guys, this is just the appetizer before the Main dish!" Hinata said with a charming smile and laughed, making the boys blush show a blush and the girls laugh.

"Hahaha!, Now before we begin...can we get an APPLAUSE?!" Hinata said Hyping up, later on heard clapping and cheers.

The lights then dim again, and moments later it turn back on to see Hinata and Mao holding their mics on the stand of it, then the drums came on and so did the guitars, then a Beautiful voice began to sing.

While singing Hinata winked at Kiyoko, and she just chuckle along with the other managers, but the teams were thinking things again.

'...Is he flirting with one of them!?' - Suga

'DID HE JUST WINKED AT KIYOKO-SAN!?!?' -Noya and Tanaka

'when did he learn to flirt?!' -Kageyama

'...Did Chibi-chan just wink!?' -Oikawa

'....That.Was.HOTTT!!!' -Kuroo

'.....'

'Is he.... CONFESSING TO SOMEONE?!?!' -All

You can imagine the rest from here..😉.

The both of them sang in perfect harmony, and the four of them fit perfectly together, it was like a real live concert, and at the end of the song, Hinata gave a quick wink out in the audience with a wide smile, same with the others, they finally achieved their dream on becoming a band, but it wasn't complete yet.

Their was silence in the entire gym, until they heard clapping then heard loud cheers coming from the audience, all for of them smile then all cheers and clapping stop when they heard quiet sobbing, they turn around to see Kevin quietly sobbing in his hands, then Mao run to him and hug him.

"Kev...why are you crying?" Mao asked, hugging him tightly.

"Are you Ok Kev?" Hinata asked and patted his back, Kaji and Ren just stand by and comfort him as well.