How my Life began

Mari's POV
My name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng and this is how my life began I used to be the most loved girl in all of Paris now most of Paris hates me. It all started when a certain bitch name Lila Rossi came to school. She came back from one of her many "amazing adventures". Now her major plan started after her bathroom threat she started off with simple lies that could easily fact checked but everything changed the next day.

"Marinette wake up your going to be late again!!!"Tikki shouted. I immediately shoot out of bed "I'm up!!" I look up to see Tikki snickering, I look at my alarm clock to to see I still have an hour before school. So I go to take a shower for a good ten minutes and come out to find Tikki prepared my outfit

 So I go to take a shower for a good ten minutes and come out to find Tikki prepared my outfit

I love the change of style " thanks Tikki" I say "you're welcome Marinette" tikki says. I go downstairs and have a croissant with some juice and put some cookies in my bag for tikki, say bye to my parents and head to school

(A/N forgot to mention to Marinette does not have a crush on Adrien but every body thinks she does the pictures in her room are only used for fashion plus dark Cupid and oblivio never happened )

When I arrive I find a group surrounding someone and I go to see alya glaring at me holding a beaten up Lila Rossi but if you look closely you could easily see it's makeup.

Alya's Pov                                                                                       
I

came to school early I was with Nino and Adrien when we see Lila limping coming to school we go to check on her. "Oh my god Lila what happened"I ask "Marinette beat me" Lila answered"that doesn't sound like Mari dudette" Nino replied. "But I have proof"

Nino's POV
"But I have proof" Lila said, by then other classmates had arrived and caught up Lila showed us a pic of Mari slapping her but it was obviously it was photoshopped but some people actually believed it including Lila. I practically knew Mari since we were in diapers the girl grounded herself for calling me a knucklehead in 1st grade could do this just then Marinette arrived.
"Marinette what is wrong with you" Alya shouted and pushed Mari to be ground "what the hell alya!" Mari shouts just then the bell rings everybody heads to class. Marinette sits in the back

Time skip🕜

3rd person's POV
At the end of the school day Marinette was pulled into a class room by her former friends Alya, Sabrina, Ivan, Mylene, Rose, Max the backstabber Adrien and the one and only Lila Ivan holds her and they start to beat her saying
Ugly
Bitch
Fat
Slut
Useless
Just go kill yourself
Alot more
When they're done the agreste boy just looks at her"you should have taken the high road then we can be together" he says "take the high road and shove it up your ass" Mari answers and he leaves. Marinette looks at herself and sees she has no scars but when she's tries to get up she limps and falls unconscious suddenly Chloe comes in looking for Marinette and find her unconscious on the floor. Chloe picks the girl up carrying her over her shoulder goes to John Paul enters the limo and asks him to drive to the hotel. When they arrive Chloe takes Marinette to her room and checks the girl for any scars or cuts but has none after about thirty minutes Marinette wakes up and is confused about where she is surprised to see Chloe Bourgeois looking at her with care in her eyes. "Here is a folder of every bad thing I've done to you ripping your design books, destroying your commissions, bullying you with all the money to pay you back but I also want to say I'm sorry Marinette for Everything I'll understand if you don't forgive me I only treated you that because I was jealous" chloe admits. Then Marinette does something that surprises Chloe she hugs her, Chloe awkwardly hugs back "I forgive you" Mari says. "Friends?" Chloe asks "no" Mari says chloe slightly frowns "Best Friends!" Mari shouts "okay mari bug" Chloe smiles "fine Queenie" replies Mari.