Chapter 5

Jason's POV
Right now I'm hugging Marianne when I hear some sobs then she slaps me which makes a loud sound everyone looks at us"why did you leave me I thought you died"she asks crying "it's okay Marianne everything will be just fine alot of things happened" "of course that slut has an American daddy" Alya and Lila cackle loudly "what the fuck did you call my sister"I shout dick and Tim were watching me and Damien was on his phone. "Ple-e-ase don't i-intimidate my students" the so called teacher said "did you not here a student bully my sister" " ha please Marinette's an only child if you want to lie do it better" Alya said "the Dupain Chengs adopted me my real name is Marianne Todd" pixie said. "Let's go I ain't taking this shitty class on tour tell B I'm not doing it"I put pixie on by back "who do you think you are my best friend is dating Damien Wayne you could loose your job"suddenly demon shut his phone off and said "I'm not in any relationship with anyone".
Damien's POV
I was busy on my phone when one of the French students said something about me dating her friend then I shut my phone off "I'm not in a relationship with anyone" I ran my fingers through my hair and most of the class  blushed I saw a girl with sausage hair paling 'must be the liar' I thought?

"so what else did you lie about "

"Do you know any celebrity"

"You said I could meet Lois lane"

"Lex Luther"

"Jagged Stone"

"Diana prince"

"Thomas astruc"

"Did Clara Nightingale steal your moves"

"Did Marinette bully you"

" We beat her up and destroyed her work"

Just then father arrives "hello class my name is Bruce Wayne can Marianne be excused from the tour and" he gave the teacher a fake smile she just nodded "big b I ain't taking this class can we send them back to paris?"Todd asked no but they're stay will be shortened they'll leave after the gala in 2 months then Marianne and her friends can live with us until the trip ends in four months" father says
Mari's POV
I was with Jason when two boys came towards me and my friends the older one started jumping excited"she's so cute my name is Richard Grayson Wayne but you can call me dick" he said. Then the second boy came he looked like he hadn't slept in days "hi my name is Timothy Drake Wayne you can call me Tim" "we're your new brothers they both say."Hi my name is Marinette stone or Marianne Todd" I said cheerfully "damien introduce yourself" dick said to Damien he came towards me "Damien Wayne"he said "Marianne Todd stone" I say we shake hands I see he's examining me and I blush just then Jason pushes us apart. "Keep your paws off my sis" what he said made me blush, my new brothers and my siblings snicker, Bruce smirked "she's your sister not mine" Damien said we then we get our luggage and left leaving a gaping class.

At Wayne Manor
When we arrive we get our suitcases to see an old man in front of the doors  the Wayne Manor is bigger than the agreste mansion by far it was so inspiring I got my notebook drew some designs then went with Jason to the door "hello miss stone my name is Alfred pennyworth I'm the Wayne Butler" "oh please pixie pop Alfred is our grandfather and he is practically a god he knows everything" "oh hello Monsier Pennyworth please call me Marianne I hate formalities" "okay Marianne just call me Alfred now let us go in" we heard inside I was marveled by the manor it was so big then I saw three girls one was in a wheelchair they came wards me the girl with blond hair started pinching my cheeks "oh my god your so adorable what's your name " "I'm Marianne Todd Stone also Jason's younger sister" " you have a sister?" a girl with orange hair shouted"I'm Stephanie brown Wayne but you can call me Steph or whatever you want " then a girl with Black hair came "hi I'm Cassandra Cain but you can call me Cass or anything"'the girl in the wheelchair introduced herself"I'm Barbara Gordon you can call be Babs " if you don't mind me asking how come you don't have Wayne at the end of your name and why your in a wheelchair" "I'm unofficially adopted my dad and Bruce are friends I got paralyzed by joker he shot me in the spine and I'm living here the doctors said I could never walk again" she said "I'm so sorry but can I try something do you trust me" " yeah" "show me the injured part" Babs shows me the part I put my hands there then a red light started glowing when I'm done I tell Babs to stand up slowly "be careful just start slowly"

Barbara's POV
I start to get up slowly I'm standing then I'm excited I fall down back into my seat "be careful you haven't used your legs in a while" everyone is staring at her in shock I start walking around the manor I come back and start crying "thank you I never thought I would walk again" all the Waynes are shocked "you're welcome" "how" dick asked "miraculous you should know since you were there Nightwing" Mari says "you know?"I ask "it's pretty obvious if you think about it Bruce is the richest person in the world and has some of the highest technology so does Batman"she said shrugged. "Your ladybug!" Jason says "Thank god your not stupid" Mari says "tt so how does the miraculous make you able to heal Gordon" Damien asks "well when you're soul is compatible for the miraculous your a true holder I'm a true holder of creation So I can heal and talk plants, animals and people, love ladybugs side effects I hibernate when I'm too cold can turn into any animal in and outside of costume"

"Chloe Bourgeois- subjection, side effects  can call bees and wasps in and outside of costume love honey and sweet things. I'm honey bee" the blond girl said

"Kagami Tsuguri- elements, side effects can control water fire and lightning can turn into a dragon in and outside of costume love meat cooked and a bit raw. I'm dragoness" a girl with light blue hair said

"Luka Stone - second chance, side effects can go back in time five minutes , can turn and talk to snakes in and outside of costume I'm viper" the bluenette boy said

"Max Kante - teleportation, side effects can teleport can turn and talk to horses in and outside of costume. I'm stallion" the boy with glasses said.

"Kim le chien - Mischief, side effects can scramble powers can turn and talk to monkeys in and outside of costume loves fruits especially bananas I'm scrambler " a boy with brown hair said ( a/n he dyed his hair yellow earlier then when the color faded he kept it brown)

"Alix Kubdel- Time, side effects can go to anyplace in anytime, loves Vegetables especially carrots can turn and talk to bunnies in and outside of costume. I'm Bunnix " short pink pixie hair said

"Juleka Stone-  Authority, side effects can duplicate myself can turn and talk to wolves in and outside of costume love meat cooked and a bit raw. I'm Leya" The girl with purple hair says

"Nino Lahiffe- Protection, side effects protects others can turn and talk to turtles in and outside of costume love eating greens I'm Protector " the boy with headsets says.

"So there you have it about our hero lives" they Parisians all say. "So how are you related to Jason?" Cass asked " well Jason's mom had two children Jason then me" "but why didn't you come to live with jason" dick asked her "well there was a fire at our apartment when I made it out I thought Jason died and social services found me and took me to a couple in Paris so jay how did you end up here" she asked. "Well I also made it out of fire and thought thought you died then Batman came and found me took me to one of Bruce Wayne's orphanage's and the next day Bruce Wayne adopted me so from now on your living with me" "oh I wouldn't want to intrude " she said "no fucking way after the shit with your class you and your friends will stay here. can they big b" "of course after all she's your sister and her friends can stay here  too"

3rd person pov
"okay Marianne and your friends there are 4 rooms you can share just pick your partners" Alfred says" they start discussing 1st room Max, Kim, Nino, 2nd room Luka and Kagami, 3rd room Alix and Juleka, 4th room Marianne and I" Chloe states. "I'm surprised you don't remember me Waynes" Chloe says "we haven't we just thought you'll start 'my daddy is the mayor of Paris' commotion, bourgeois"Damien says "I promise you that Queenie here has changed now Alfred can you please take us to our rooms so we can pack" "alright let's masters and Misses let's get your bags " would you like to meet roarr again" "of course but only the guardian can allow that " the bats where just confused about what was happening "I am the guardian,  roarr please come out " then Steph starts squealing "oh my god you're so cute" Cass just sighs at Steph's antics .