thirty one

Y/n say there in the hospital bed, staring at Lauren's confused face. Soon, seeing as a tear began to form in Lauren's eyes.

"No..." Lauren said, quietly, wiping away the tears forming. She knew that this was possible, a possible outcome, but she didnt think it wouod actually come to this! But now, here she is, in front of the girl who doesn't remember her.

"You dont remember." She said after a few moments.

Y/n's face quick changed, she didn't want Lauren to cry. "L-Lauren! Its okay, i remember you." She said, sitting up a bit too fast, causing pain to erupt through her abdomen area, causing her to groan in pain.

Lauren stared at Y/n with a shocked expression, which quickly changed to angry, then to worried in a matter of three seconds. "You idiot!" She yelled, as a nurse came back in hearing her yell.

"What happened?" The Nurse asked.

"I think she sat up a bit too fast..." Lauren said, shaking her head. Y/n would pay for trying to pull that trick on her. What was she even trying to do? She didnt know.

The nurse tended to Y/n, asking Lauren to go and wait outside.

=====

Lauren: She's an idiot.

Ally: Don't call your girlfriend an idiot, lauren!

Lauren: But she is!

Lauren: acted like she forgot who i was when she saw me

Lauren: it made me cry...

Ally: What??

Lauren: She remembers!

Lauren: She just faked forgetting, i guess? Probably some prank she had in mind.

Lauren: Guess she didnt expect me to cry?

)@\=÷.: but why wouldnt I??!

Lauren: She's been out for a week, and I'm told shes finally awake and i can see her. First thing she does is fake forgetting about me? Fake losing her memory?

Lauren: How far away are you two?

"We're right here." Ally spoke, approaching Lauren, Hayley walking a few steps behind her. "Where is she?"

Lauren pointed to Y/n's room. "in there. She tried to sit up too fast, i think. Nurse is helping her, asked me to wait out here again." Lauren replied.

The two took a seat next to Lauren, and waited alongside her, as they chatted among one another to pass the time.

================

A/n: Been a while. Idk. I tried.

Back to playing Skyrim (:

Hello, heres an update a year later lol wonder if anyone still reads this.

How are you? (}·:;|>