can your game?

eee omg thank u for 17 viewsss lmfao idk if u like it or not but thank uuuu
—————————————————————
y/n pov

vinnie was currently playing his game and im lowkey horny so i call him "vinnie" no response "vinnieee" no response "ugh" i go to his game room to see him with his headphones on so i decided to go sit on his lap "hey ma" he says "hi v" i say "whats up, r u ok" he says worriedly "nothing im just horny" i giggle "oh ahah lemme jus finish a couple mire games w the boys" he laughed "i agreed and went back to our room"

(skip 30 minutes)

i go to the room again and i see hes still on so i go up to him and i ask him if hes done and he ignored me so i said his me and he yelled "what now" and you just stood there, "ok then" i say walking out of the room. i went back to our room deciding to put on a cute lingerie..

and a one of vinnies hoodies on top i walk in there and sit on the couch while on my phone then i went up to sit on his lap while he was playing "one more game" he says "i need attention now baby" i say to him "just let me play one more ma" he say...

and a one of vinnies hoodies on top i walk in there and sit on the couch while on my phone then i went up to sit on his lap while he was playing "one more game" he says "i need attention now baby" i say to him "just let me play one more ma" he says "ok but isnt it a bit hot in here" i say
him agreeing with me so i took of my hoodie swinging it accidentally hitting his pens on the floor so i go to pick them up with my ass all up in his face. i finished picking them up and pick the hoodie up and he looked at me in shock. "alr boys imma head off" he says as he turns off his pc while i go back to the room him following behind. he grabs me by the waist and turns me around smashing his lips onto mine i pull away saying "what r u doing" "um getting ready to fuck" he said "go fuck ur pc it seems to be gets more attention than me" i say pretty mad, then i turn around strip naked get on the bed and start playing w myself and i glance at him seeing him getting hard from myself "im sorry" he says sexually frustrated while i ignore "im sorry isn't anything" i said to him. he came up onto the bed next to me he laid down and said "sit on my face." i slightly get wet from his words but then i  obviously went and sat on his face.

i started riding his face moaning his name "fuck daddy" is all i could get out, then he stuck his tongue in (oop😳) i gasped in surprise while i kept riding. he then tried saying something and it vibrated making me reach my high coming all in his face and him licking all of it up (cleann👀) .
i got up going to get something in our closet telling vinnie to close his eyes, as he closed his eyes i got some handuffs out of a box and handcuffing him to the headboard which means i was the dominant one i unzipped his pants pulling his boxers down seeing his big member i pump it for a bit "fuck" he groans. i slowly sunk on his member moaning his name and then made him watch me ride him like a cowgirl
(yeehaw bitch🤠) i started going slower because i was reaching my high and done the coconut (iykyk🤝) i came his dick earning a groan from him, he didn't finish so i went down and gave him a blow job and he came in my mouth and i swallowed it.
"can your game fuck u like that" i say getting up to go shower😽
—————————————————————

umm yeah😭
anyways i just started today and i barely have ideas so if u have requests i literally will do it😜
thanks🤍🤍