12

"You are mine. I will make it correct from now baby. I promise."

Feeling tired she laid on the bed snuggling her as she could her head on her chest praying to not hurt her.

Closing her eyes it was the sound of her heart that brought her to sleep her arm secured around her torso.

After sending her daughter home Amy followed the directions of the room, the sight before her eyes almost brought tears in her eyes, her heartless sister had the young woman totally wrapped in her arms. Shushing her whenever she moved like one will do with a baby. It was heartwarming, she had prayed to see the day when that will happen.

She knew Eleanor MacArthur was exactly what she needs. Laying on the comfortable couch that was placed against the wall opposite the bed she put a blanket on her dozing off immediately thinking that she will support them through all of it.

In the dim lights of yhe bedroom the bedroom clinic everything seemed so calm you would thing it was a normal day which wasn't for three sleepy form.

Eleanor felt strangely calm and relaxed like she never felt her entire life it was like something shifted inside of her or better like a gap was closed by its missing pieces.

It was so heartwarming that she breathed in and out her eyes still closed taking in the scent that hit her nostrils, she knew she already hum that before at least she thought because her brain and heart told her so.

Both was telling her she was home, that the wanting and chasing was over, chuckling inward she just hummed softly using all her willpower to open her eyes.

She finally did to be met with a white but very high ceiling her first though being that it was and expensive place base on the finest of the material.

The white was warmth and soft at eyesight she knew because she fancy renovation house show on TV in fact it was the only thing she would watch on it when she has free time. That means she wasn't and architect but knew everything to know about the thing.

Not knowing where she was her eyes roamed around, she could see that someone was sleeping on the couch near the window one of their leg hanging out of it the blanket covering the face but by the shape of the leg she could say it was a woman.

As she tried to move the sensation of having a weight on her persist, looking down she saw a mass off messy brownish hair that she knew very well, in fact she loves them to be exact, out of curiosity she felt the urge to see her face it was like the sensation one will have to take some sort of drugs, as much as she told her head to no her heart pushed the issue for her to have a glimpse of the face she could draw with closed eyes.

She was her weakness, after trying to fight it she gave up. Lifting up her hand trying to push them out of her face she moved only to be firmly held by the sleepy woman.

"Shhhh, go back to sleep. Everything is okay." Her hand caressed the side of her body tenderly as she said those words almost the most lovingly she ever heard.

Melting at all the attention she always dream to have coming from her Eleanor heart skipped a beat while she could feel all warm inside, maybe it was that they called butterflies it always gets her flustered.

Even if she was still mad at her she relaxed under the lullaby her voice was being to her as she kept saying sweet words making her go back to sleep.

Feeling uncomfortable as one will be when eyes are focus on them, Eleanor eyes shoot opened to people standing around her bed as she recognised the sister Amy sitting on the couch like she just woke up.

While the other Harris stood with the two doctors near her, she could see them all now thanks to someone who lifted the upper part of the bed. Not yet abled to pinpoint what was wrong she frowned setting her eyes on them.

"Hi, Miss MacArthur, you are in a private clinic, mine and my wife, where you were admitted yesterday. Can you tell me how you are feeling now?"

Scrunching her nose at the man words she looked at Juliana in distress feeling shy all of a sudden, it wasn't something she like, to be the center of people attention always do that to her mostly when she already was unsteady.

Understanding her without words the older woman sat near her taking her hand in hers. Breathing normally again, Eleanor looked at them.

"I'm...I'm really hungry?" Not surprised by that the two doctors shook theirs heads approvingly while the two others women smiled.

"That is a good thing, we expected you to say that, we took the liberty to have you something to eat. Someone will bring it to you soon. Everything have been explain to Mrs Harris, take it slows and everything will be alright. After your lunch. You can go back home."

Nodding at them Eleanor squeezed the older woman hand rather unconsciously, someone entered with a trail of food that smelled amazing unable to contain herself she smiled at the food making Juliana heart softened at the sight.

"Good afternoon, our chef made a soup with chin..."

Not hearing the end of the young woman phrase, Eleanor entire focus was on the food, her inside doing the kind of flip-flops that only a hungry belly could do.

She never felt this hungry usually her body would do that thing where whenever she felt too hungry it will just miraculously go away without her having to eat that much like compensating somewhere else.

It wasn't for nothing she was so tin, a good thing for her people thought all the time she was a model. At least she had God to thanks for giving her a good look because her life was far away from heaven, she never complained about it she knew there was worse than her situation.

The room was lightened by the sun the curtains moving with the wind that went in and out a small smile on she glanced at Juliana meeting her gaze for a moment it was like she knew what she was thinking about after following her own gaze. Please she kept eating not saying a word.

Sucking on her tongue, Juliana never removed her eyes on the beauty before her, she may have not mentioned it but she knew she likes the fact that the window was opened to let in the wind once she told her that she prefers it to the air conditioning. Taking in all her move she sat there oblivious of her sister studying her amazed at what she was witnessing.

Drinking her glass of water after finishing the milk and the orange juice that was on the trays along with the long gone food which she couldn't said what it was, she looked up only to have the two women suprise and happy eyes on her.

Not understanding why they were looking at her that ways she arched her eyebrows questioningly only to have Amy shrugging at her and Harris who was sitting near her cautiously moved one of her hand toward her, a mix of apprehension and care in the eyes, only to have her recoiled back in her bed memories flowing through her mind.

Suddenly the room was filled with tension that made it impossible to properly breathe, standing up Amy walked to the young woman who had her eyes closed like she didn't want to see her sister anymore it was like earlier when she allowed her near her, she haven't remembered.

"Hey, good morning you have us worry there. I called your mother to let her know that you were taken care off. Now that you are up and in good shape you will be able to reassure her yourself."

Looking at her foot which was cast then at the only woman who had her attention the young woman nodded not understanding how she could said that she was in good shape when she was immobilized, she knew it wasn't good for her family.

"I'm in good shape? How?" The wave her voice did like she was in verge of crying had the two women attention. No waiting the answer she looked toward the window not minding them anymore.

Meeting gaze Juliana nodded at her sister for them to leave, but knowing it was a bad idea she mouthed no an insisting gaze on the woman which mood was suddenly down oblivious of theirs mannerisms deep in her own World.

Not knowing if she should hate the woman sitting near her for her predicament, Eleanor exhaled trying to steady her tension, mentally doing the count of all the money she still has at home. All the way she could see that it was bad really bad.