chapter 14

ALESSA POV:

I woke up and it was Monday today which means it's the first day of the school. I quickly got up from the bed and head for the shower.

I quickly did my shower and morning routine. After changing I went to my closet and took a outfit for school.

After changing I did a slight makeup and applied lip gloss and then did my hairs

After getting ready I looked a last time in mirror and I was satisfied with myself. I left the closet and went inside my bedroom.

I packed my bag for school and then wore my shoes and then I checked the time it was 7:30am and school starts at 8:00 am. I grabbed my bag and phone and ran outside my room.

While running downstairs I got punched in the wall. But I don't remember having a wall over here and I looked up to see a man. He was as intimidating as my brothers.

He was tall, hot, muscular and had deep eyes like alexa. He was staring into my eyes as if studying me. He has a cold poker face.

And I was not scared of him was a lie "where are you running little girl?" he asked . I wanted to say that I live here but my voice was struck into my throat.

"care to reply? What are you doing in my house?" he asked. Wait his house? How? My brothers and Alexa lived here no one else . Then how is it his house?

" fucking reply me , what are you doing in my house?" he screamed at me and I flinched. Tears were in my eyes but I held it back.

"i-i li-v-e he-r-e" I stuttered

"you live here huh?" he asked and laughed "don't lie to me kid. This is my house and I wasn't here for 5 days and you tell me that you live her?" he screamed and I flinched again.

"what did you rob from my house?" he asked

"I di-d-n't" I replied and at this time the tears were rolling down to my cheeks.

"Stop lying" he screamed and pointed a gun on my temple.

I flinched and I was extremely scared. He pointed a gun on me . He will kill me and I don't want to die. I want to live with my brothers happily.

"p-ple-ase I'm no-t ly-yi-ng" I sobbed

"I said stop lying" he screamed again and at this point I started crying loudly and Lorenzo came running with all my brothers

"what's happening here?" he asked all of them were behind that mystery guy and they could not see the gun pointing on my temple

"this girl right here , broked into our house and now she is lying that she stays here" the boy replied

"she is not lying Xander" Dylan said and they all Came towards me.

"don't Come near, he has a gun" I said scared for my brothers life.

"what?" Alex screamed and they quickly came by my side and see the boy pointing gun at me .

"Xander put the gun down" Lorenzo said and he was really angry

"but why Lorenzo?" he asked

"fucking put the gun down" Lorenzo screamed at him and I flinched again and it didn't went unnoticed.

Dylan took me into a hug and I sobbed into his chest until I was stable.

"This Lil girl broke into our house guys" Xander said

"what's happening here? Why are you crying alesa?" alexa walked up-to stairs and asked

I looked up-to her and she engulfed me into a hug and pat my back.
"what's happening? Who's he?" Alexa Asked

"alesa? Who are they?" Xander asked looking at Lorenzo

"they are your sisters Xander" Lorenzo spoke

"sisters?  You mean Alesa and Alexa?" he asked a bit shocked

"yes, I'm AlexA and she is Alesa. Care to explain why my sister is crying?" Alexa asked him and he didn't reply . He had guilt in his eyes

"who's he?" alexa asked to Lorenzo

"he is your third oldest brother Xander" Alex said

"wait, how many brothers do we have?" Alexa asked

"you have 7 brothers in total bambina" Lorenzo replied

"7 brothers?" I asked

"yes 7 brothers and Xander is one of them and another one is Xavier who is still sleeping" Colton said

"Xander and Xavier are twins and they are 24" Dylan said and we both nodded

"let's go and have breakfast or else you both will get late for school" Dylan said referring to me and alexa and we both nodded

Everyone went downstairs and sat at the table. And as usual everyone was in their conversation except me and I quietly ate the breakfast.

I was still scared of Xander. He pointed a freaking gun at me. But why did he had a gun? Did he really wanted to shoot me?

My thoughts were interrupted by lorenzo. He was dropping us to school today as he want to meet the. Principal and we both followed him to the car.

Lorenzo was in the passenger seat as there was a driver and me and Alexa was seated in the back. The ride to school was silent. Lorenzo was working on his phone and Alexa was texting someone.

Soon we reached school . And as we stepped outside the car. Students has a shocked face and they all seem to be scared of  Lorenzo. No wonder he looked scary but why was everyone scared of him so much?

We went to the principals office and he looked scared of Lorenzo . He talked to the principal and then he took us to the reception to collect our schedules.

"Schedules of Alexa and Alesa Romano" he said and the lady looked scared of him and handed us the schedules .

Lorenzo showed us the locker and then gave us a kiss on our temple, wished us luck and then left .

-----

Thank you guys for the love I'm getting on my story..i would really appreciate if you'll vote my story. As there are many ghost readers here... Thank you❤ be safe...