¤TWELVE¤

Jungwon woke up hastily from his bed. He knew he would be running late but he was used to it.

He doesn't own an alarm clock and sometimes forgets to turn his alarm on his phone.

Every weekdays, he would either be rushing all things but still ends up being late or he wakes up just right on time and attends earlier than the teacher.

Upon waking up, he receives a text message from a very familiar number.

Gorgeous Dork🤓
Hey!

Jungwon saw the text message but he didn't answer.

He knew reading it, would show their past messages. He was afraid to look back at the messages they sent to each other.

Although he did kept them, he wasn't at the right mind to read it.

He wasn't even moving by now. He forgot he have classes to attend but there he was, just staring at his phone's screen.

Couple of seconds later, a new message popped out.

Gorgeous Dork🤓
I know you're awake. You have classes to attend to.

He was dumbfoundingly still looking at the screen.

Gorgeous Dork🤓
STOP STARING AT THE SCREEN AND GET READY. YOU HAVE 20 MINUTES LEFT!

He got right out of bed and marched in the bathroom.

Time Skip

He arrived at the school gates, quickly paced off to his assigned classroom.

He was almost late. He had met the teacher at the classroom door and entered at the same time.

"I'm Min Yoongi, you're substitute teacher for the month. The professor took his leave for I don't know." He placed his bag and sat.

"You can do whatever you want this day but tomorrow we'll officially be starting the class." He spoke very lazily, his eyes looked like it was about to shut off anytime.

The class was delighted. They started talking, playing and was busy doing stuff.

Jungwon stared at the substitute for a second. He observed how pale and skinny he was. His eyes and deep voice can't go unnoticed.

Curse you, Hoseok. He heard what the sub said.

Jungwon took his phone out, immediately opening through his messages.

He found Jay's contact.

Jay was always at Jungwon's mind. Every day wouldn't pass by without him thinking about the elder.

Gorgeous Dork🤓
You awake already?

Bunny🐰
Yeah, was waiting for your texts.

Gorgeous Dork🤓
Ha. You really can't live without me.

Bunny🐰
Says the one who always wants cuddles.

Gorgeous Dork🤓
I'm just affectionate.

Bunny🐰
Yeah, right. See you at school.

Gorgeous Dork🤓
See ya!

Gorgeous Dork🤓
I saw you were crying a while ago.

Gorgeous Dork🤓
You didn't show up at the hangout.

Gorgeous Dork🤓
You were avoiding me.

Gorgeous Dork🤓
Don't leave me on seen.

Gorgeous Dork🤓
Open the door. Please? I'm here, you can tell me what's bothering you.

Gorgeous Dork🤓
I'm your boyfriend anyway so tell me what's wrong?

Bunny🐰
What u doing?

Gorgeous Dork🤓
Nothing. Why?

Gorgeous Dork🤓
Is something wrong?

Gorgeous Dork🤓
You need ice cream?

Bunny🐰
No? Just wanted to talk to you.

Gorgeous Dork🤓
Alright, I'll call you.

The class was oddly fast, he heard the sub started talking.

"Hopefully you're all aware about the holiday next week, which means you wouldn't be having classes for the whole entire week." The whole class nodded

"Alright. Class is over. You may now leave." Mr. Min announced, Jungwon took his bag and went out.

He went straight to the hallways where he met Sunoo.

"Hyung, you didn't wake me up."

"I went here around 6 in the morning, I thought you can wake up by yourself."

"You're treating me ice cream in the weekends." Jungwon pouted and went to his locker.

Inside, there was now a heart shaped pillow with another note attached.

'If I did anything right in my life, it was when I gave my heart to you.'

Jungwon smiled very brightly.

He's going to give me pillows and stuffed toys til' when? He thought.

Shaking his head delightedly, he closed his locker and went to another class.