Declaration of Love

"And what if I go back to falling in love with you? What will you do then?"

Xiao Zhan's direct question made Yibo flinch. Yibo avoided his eyes trying to figure out how best to answer that question.

"Ge.." it was too late. The short moment of silence was torture enough for Xiao Zhan. He had already got up and moved away to the living room.

"Ge.. are you leaving me again?"

"You were never mine to leave you Yibo" he replied immediately

"Ge..I..."

"I will go shower now." he escaped to the bathroom before Yibo could finish.

Argh! Yibo, you idiot! Yibo smacked his head in frustration.

Why can't I just tell him? Why can't I tell him how I feel...I want him in my life.. I want to talk to him always.. I want to be with him when he's sad...I need him to be around when I'm down...I know I only realized this after he was gone..
But I didn't know before that this is called love...I didn't know what this feeling was...I still don't know..but whatever it is..if this is exactly how he feels about me then fine, I will call it love..
But why can't I get myself to tell him that...it's not like he's going to reject me..right?...he's loved me from long before..he's loved me for me..the way I am...he will always love me the same right? Then what are you afraid of Yibo? You just have to hurt him every single time.. hasn't he had enough already?
I have to tell him.. I will tell him...but what if he doesn't believe me? how can I show him that I feel the same...how...

"Yibo..why are you just standing at the same spot till now?"

Xiao Zhan's voice brought Yibo back to Earth.

"Ge..I was thinking..."

"About?"

"I was thinking...may be you should ask Yuehua for help" What the hell am I talking about?

"What nonsense are you talking now Yibo?"

"Don't get me wrong...they are just better equipped to deal with such type of things, they have experienced lawyers that can help you sue those antis"

"It is not a small group of antis targeting me Yibo..it's the whole country..so I don't think anyone had ever dealt with anything similar to this before. I appreciate the gesture, but can you please let me deal with this on my own. I really don't need any help from you, I can't get you in any trouble, so let me and my studio handle it. I'm sure they can manage." Xiao Zhan said fondly
You knew this would be his answer right? You are just turning into a bigger idiot by the minute,Yibo

"So are you really sure, you want to spend your day off with me here..stuck at home?"

"Yes! Pls..please don't ask me to leave"

"Ok ok fine..so what do you want to do then?"

"Let's play some video games like we used to?"

"Hmm..sure..you pick the game"

~~

They kept playing late into the afternoon and Xiao Zhan beat Wang Yibo comfortably most of the time.

"I won! Again!"

"You are getting good at this gene"

"Or may be you are just letting me win!"

....

"Are you? coz you pity me now?"

"What the hell are you talking about?No way! You know how competitive I am...I'm just a little rusty since I haven't played in a while"