Chapter two (nsfw)

Chapter two:

Armin had been busy all day with planning for his next mission with the scouts. He was finally ready to come back home to his wife and kids. He couldn't wait to just hold her and fall asleep in her arms.

Since the moment Armin saw you, he knew you were the one. He loved your smile and your beautiful eyes. All he ever wanted to do was make you smile and laugh.

"Y/n is the most important person to me, and sometimes I have to protect her from myself." He thought.

His thoughts drifted back to the last time he was away for days on end. He thought about how when he came home he was a savage. Flashes of him gripping your hips and biting you came into his mind. And Armin felt bad.

He promised himself right then and there, that he would ever act that way with you again. That he was better than that. And that he would treat you with respect.

He rode on his horse closer to home. And his blood started to pump faster knowing that in a short time he would be home with his family.

———————

Armin was now home and put the horses up in the farm you too had in the back of your house. He wasn't ready to step inside and see you yet. Scared that he might jump you. So he did what he had been doing the past couple of nights.

Armin walked to the side of the house.

He pulled out underwear that belonged to you. He had stolen it from your body this morning. He put the underwear up to his nose and moaned at the scent of your pussy. And started to pull his cock out and stroke it.

His mouth waters from the aroma of your sweet little pussy that filled his lungs.

He thought about all the dirty nasty things he wanted to do to you. How he would blend you down, with your ass in the air and pump his cock in and out of you.

He would then flip you over on the grass and eat you out. Until you came all over his face.

Armin takes your underwear from his face and rubs them on his balls as he cums in his hands.

The orgasm is quick and dirty and not as good as the real thing. He cleans himself up, and now he feels more controlled and safe.

Knowing that he isn't gonna go inside and take you like some crazy animal.