48

Lisa

"What? Oh my god! Fate really plays between the two of you Unnie, that's why she's so familiar. I knew it" I told Ryujin about Jennie because I want her to go back at Klaveo and know what is happening on Mr. Kim.

"Lower your voice, others can't know about this" I told her.

"Even the Commander?" she asked me.

"Even Momo" I replied and she gives me a nod.

"And call me  always, do not send messages Ryujin, do not start talking unless you hear my voice" I reminded her.

We better be safe than sorry, I decided not to tell Momo about this because she might tell it to Oppa. Speaking of him, he will be back soon.

My conversation with Jennie never left my mind, I have so many questions I want to ask her. But I can't risk her knowing that it's me, because I'm still doubting that she might change her answer.

I sounded so bad right now but I can't be fooled again, my father didn't trained me for nothing.

I hope she will be there tonight. Tomorrow they will be doing embroidery and because Jennie is there I decided to watch. I don't know exactly what to feel, I am so torn.

Sometimes I would feel so soft because I miss her so much but the other part of my mind would tell me how she cheated on me, how she hugged that man comfortably. And I know how to stop this.

I need answers, unfiltered answers.

"Why don't you just asked sir Michael unnie? Jennie is representing him" I didn't know about this, now I really felt that I didn't give a glance about this selection.

But should I?

"No Ryu, I told you it's just between you and me" we need to be safe. Even though sir Michael is part of my father's trusted council, I can't risk it.

"You think she would come?" we were alone in my room right now, I immediately called her after Jennie and I's conversation.

"I hope she will" I really hope she will.

"When will I leave?" she asked me. I went to my closet and grab the envelope.

"Tonight. Here" she looked at me confusedly.

"What's this?" she opened the envelope and now she's more confused on what is inside.

"A money? What will I do with this?" I sighed.

"You can't use your card, you know Momo will tract that. And you can't use mine either, Oppa will know it" she nods saying she understands.

"Good luck Ryujin, and do not show yourself to them. Especially Jisoo" suddenly I missed Chu, the last time we saw each other she loathed me so much.

"I will"
*******
Jennie

What does that mean? Is he going to do something bad to me? Is it because I answered him? Did I pissed him off?

"Jennie? Are you listening?" I came back from my thoughts when I heard Dahyun. We just had dinner and we are now inside our room.

I looked at the watch and it's 9Pm already, 2 more hours to go.

"Sorry, what did you say?" then her face become worried.

"Are you okay? I said congratulations" I smiled at her and tell her that I'm fine and give her my thank you.

While we were having dinner earlier, Momo announced that I got the score for today. She also said that the Prince like my dish so much.

But I can't feel it. Because why is he acting like that if he loved the food? It doesn't make sense.