Introduction / Prologue

Love Interest:

Matthew Tkachuk

Summary:

Summary:

Dancing was always Y/N's passion. All her time was spent dancing or training for dance. She attends a charity event her dance company is involved with and ends up crossing paths with Matthew Tkachuk. The two become quick friends and slowly her life starts involving Matthew more and more. When a new door opens she not only is forced to look at her future with her dance career, but what the future could hold for herself and Matthew as well.

Prologue:

"How is the company involved again?" I asked looking up from my tea.

"They're on the committee of something or other" my friend Sasha waved her hand barely looking up from her magazine.

"It's important to the company and I'm sure they appreciate you going" our friend Michelle comforted.

"Easy for you to say, you don't have to go" I giggled taking another drink.

"This is true, I'm not sure how I would have reacted if I was one of the ones asked" Michelle had a look of contemplation on her face.

"Just consider yourself lucky and move on" Sasha said once again not even looking up from her magazine.

"It's going to be boring. It's always ever older rich people who seem like they're only there to throw their money around or have people in awe at how powerful and glamorous they are" I whined.

"Who knows, maybe you'll have some fun" Michelle shrugged.

"Trust me, this charity event next weekend will be anything but fun" I rolled my eyes at her.

"Whatever you say" she laughed taking a drink of her coffee. "We'll watch movies and make some healthy cookies when you're done with you're boring event then"

Movies and cookies sounded so much better than a charity event. At least the night wouldn't be completely wasted.