epilogue

Accalia's POV

A few years have passed since my journey in Washington began. I had found my happiness in La Push. I found a family and a wonderful mate.

Emmett and I got married not long after he proposed. Father wanted us to get married in Volterra which didn't take long because what his little princess wanted, she got.

I introduced the Volturi to the pack and it went better than I expected. They slowly began to get used to each other and the pack doesn't hate vampires as much as they used to.

The only problem was Bella, of course. You're not surprised are you? She got pregnant with Edward's child but nothing came of it.

Edward and Jacob were the only ones freaking out since the Cullens knew that since I existed, so could a vampire human child. 

Sam and the pack were kind of undecided about it for a while since they didn't like Bella but I talked them down, making sure they didn't hurt the child since it was just that, a child. And it was a good thing too since she ended up being Jacob's imprint.

I told my father and the rest of the Volturi about the child before they heard from someone else and before it could become a misunderstanding. They were just happy that Bella was finally a vampire and no longer the blood bag.

When I introduced the pack to the Volturi, we found out that Jane and Leah are mates. Shocker right. I couldn't be happier for the two of them. They are the cutest couple.

After our wedding, and honeymoon, Emmett and I moved into a small cottage on the border of the treaty line. Our love never fading. We looked at each other like it was the first time. 

What happens in the future we don't know. Maybe we'll have little kiddos running around in the next year or two like I saw in the imprint vision. I guess we'll find out.

Author's Note: So I finished this all within a day. If there are any mistakes, blame that on me rushing through this. Anyway thank you for reading and I'll see you in the next one!