32

MEERA

I woke up in the tent as the hot sunrays hit me. All the coldness from night was still in the atmosphere. I unknownly smiled as I looked around with my one eye opened.  I realised slowly where the hell I was.

There was some sound coming from outside as I moved towards the tents edge crawling and looked Viraj was doing on the table something with a song playing behind from radio. Which seems like he was making something. I rubbed my eyes. Tied my hair in a random bun as I walked out the tent.

He looked me as his face came full with huge smile.  "You are awake? " he asked looking at me. As I looked at him. "Hmmmm "I humed him as  walked towards him.

"~Ishqwala love... Ye kya hua hai kya pata... Yahi pata hai zyada hua... Ishqwala love ~" he sang as I walked towards him to see what he was doing. I stood behind him looking at what he was doing from his back because he kept hiding what he was doing. Whatever side I walked toward he would covwe it by coming it in front. I sighed as I walked towards the chair.

And I came back from my Wander land as in remembered about everything.

"Viraj Shouldn't we go back as soon as possible " I asked him with my eyes widened at his back.

They will know we are not at home.
They will know so Ranvijay will know.
If he will know he will again do something abrupt.
He will again hurt me.
Again harm me.

I started to panic as I stood from my spot as I ran towards Viraj. He was still doing without paying attention.

"Viraj we should go back!!! ... we should move right now... " I ran towards my phone as I looked at time. " It's still not late , they won't be awake. We should go!!! " I yelled at him but he still didn't moved I kept staring at his back. When he didn't moved as all I walked toward him as I forced him to face me as he looked at me. And then turned again to turn of the radio and than again faced me.

"What are you doing ? Let's go Viraj I'm scared " I said as I looked at him. Worried filled me and panic attacking me every second.

"No ones at home. You don't have to worry" he finally spoke. His face was something that I couldn't read. What the hell is he speaking ? They were at home at evening.

"They left for Mumbai yesterday's  evening. " he said as I looked at him. All the worries washed away as the panic attacks disappeared. And looking at my relieved Viraj face Now became smily again.

He kept his elbows on my shoulder as he bent to come my level and once again his face was now filled with smile " So my luv relax and enjoy "he said with a peaceful smile that I wanted to return him but I wasn't capable of doing it right now.

"Go sit at the chair there is a surprise for you." he said and pivoted back to the table when I again tried to sneak peak.  "Uh-huh" he said as protected from his back. I giggled at his childishness as I moved towards the chair and sat down. And looked at the beautiful morning. The chirping of birds and chillness of night.

And silence of forest. Felt so beautiful and peaceful. And then Viraj came with a plate in his hand with a sandwich that was burned from upside down. And a smiley from sauce was sticked on it. Which wasn't visible because of the burned area.

I looked at it and than Viraj who was guiltyfully smiling at me. And I bust in laughter.

I laughed like a crazy person. I grabbed my stomach as I kept laughing. My stomach was paining from the laughing so hard. As he looked at me with amusement too.

"Is that ... what you... were hiding" I kept laughing at him.

"Okay! fine , fine I'm terrible now stop laughing " he said as I kept laughing more and more.