Assassin

Normally when people thought of Ladybug they would always describe her as sweet, kind, friendly, perfect but never scary that title was reserved for Chat Noir since he was the symbol of destruction but no if you really knew who Ladybug is you would change your mind.

Ladybug also known as Martha Al-Ghul Wayne, former assassin, older twin of Damian Al-Ghul Wayne, heir to the demon's head and daughter of Talia Al-Ghul Wayne and Bruce Wayne also known as Batman. She and her brother were sent to their father when they were attacked by Deathstroke. She was 14 when she was sent to the Dupain-Cheng's in paris to have a normal life as Marinette Dupain-Cheng until she was introduced to the world as a Wayne when she becomes 18, but she didn't lived a normal life because she became Ladybug it was ironic because his grandfather really wanted to acquire those miraculous when he was still alive.

When she came to paris as Marinette she had to put up a  sunshine kid act as much as she hated it, as Ladybug she had to hold back her real skills so no one would suspect a thing. Unfortunately, faith has a surprise for her.

—————

It was a normal day and by normal another akuma attack, this akuma's name was Show N' Tell and he can show everyone your memories and secrets that no one must ever know. Those people who got hit were exposed for cheating, stealing, and other normal stuffs. This akuma kept targeting Chat Noir he was almost hit with a beam, luckily Ladybug save him but she was the one who got shot.

“is that h-her?”
“no way”
“Is she an assassin?”

As soon as she heard those words her blood ran cold. On top of her was a screen showing training with her mother, Lady Shiva and other assassins, killing someone,  and bringing her back from the dead, no one dared to move not even the akuma some news reporters where recording it but what they heard next shocked them all.

“You are an Al-Ghul, my child. You are an assassin and not just any assassin but the  future heir to the demon's throne”

As all screen vanishes everyone's eyes landed on her but no emotion was visible on her face. She then sighs and lunges towards the akuma. No one dared to move and no one dared to blink even Chat Noir was surprised with the new information. Within a minute she beat the akuma and releases her cure as if nothing happened and left. However, the others were still dumbfounded.

“Ugh, what happened?” asked the akuma victim feeling lost. Chat Noir suddenly approach him and said that he was akumatized. As the victim left Chat Noir was surrounded by reporters.

“Chat Noir, did you know about Ladybug's past?”

“No, she was always strict when it comes to our identities” he confess.

“Chat Noir, are you an assassin?” Chat almost laugh when he heard that one but denied it.

“Chat Noir, what are your thoughts about this newly found information?

“Well, i'm shocked of course but even if she was an assassin i would accept her. I mean sure it was scary to find out that she was born and raised as an assassin and heir to the demons head but she's still Ladybug, her being an assassin changes nothing it only adds my adoration and respect for her”

—————

“—it only adds my adoration and respect for her”

The woman smiled as the video ended. Interesting, she thought. Maybe she'll pay Martha a visit and who knows maybe i'll get to meet my son-in-law, but he'll have to prove her love for her.