Pool Sex

IM SORRY BUT THIS A IS A VERY SHORT STORY. ILL TRY MAKE THE NEXT ONE MORE LONGER ! 😖

(You know the drill) 😌

Today me and (bfs name) decided we would go to the pools. The pools here are free and it's a hot day today which makes it perfect.

You: Babyyyy I'm ready !!
Bf: Ight hollup I need my towel.

I thought I would surprise him and dress in this. Go follow @leeluarchila on IG 😌

We get to the pool and chill together, no ones here so we have the pool to ourselves

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

We get to the pool and chill together, no ones here so we have the pool to ourselves. I look over to him and start feeling horny, I swim to him and smash my lips into his.

(Play now) 😌

He pulls me closer and starts choking me. I put my hand down to his dick and feel it getting hard. He take his shorts off and takes off my bikini. He grabs me and puts me up on the side, I look at him and bite my lip as he slowly puts it in and thrusts. Looking down at his dick as it goes inside me, I moan quietly making him go faster. I lean my head back and gasp, I moan again making him go even more faster and harder causing him to start choking me. Just the sound of 2 moaning people and skin clapping together.

The beautiful colours inside the pool shines in my eyes making me put my hand up to cover the shine. Then you feel a knot in your stomach.

Bf: Ahhh fuck I need to cum so bad 😩
You: Omggg I need to as well 😭
Bf: You first
You: Oh thank fuckkk

You cum on his dick making him cum inside you. It felt warm. He pulls out and licks your pussy clean. He accidentally bites causing you to twitch.

You: Owww babeee
Bf: Oops I'm sorry !
You: Carry on

He sucks and sucks and sticks his tongue inside, making you moan as your fingers get lost through his hair. You cum without warning him.

Bf: Princess !! I didn't say you could cum yet !
You: I'm sorry ! I had to
Bf: Suck my dick, now

You get up and he sits down, you tie your hair up and lick the tip.

Bf: Baby no teasing
You: hehe

You smile and sucks his dick. He grabs your hair and starts throat fucking you, you gag a few times then he cums inside your mouth without warning you.

You: Baby it's so warmmm

He winks and you and grabs your throat, you lean in and start making out with him.

You both get your clothes back on and starting making your way home.

Bf: I love you Princess
You: I love you more 🥰

THE END

THE END

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.