Manifesting Tips & Debunking Myths

[3D = current reality]

TIP FOR "FEELING IT REAL"

Make a playlist of all the songs that make you feel as if you already have your desire. Act as if and/or visualize being the person you want to be when you're listening to the playlist. (Playlist recommendations above)

HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY MANIFEST

I found the most success in being calm, persistent, and saying to myself, "Someway, somehow I'm getting what I want." Even if there is doubt and resistance, you can still get exactly what you want. All you have to do is be calm, persist, keep your focus on the new story, and keep up with your mental diet.

WHAT IF I DON'T BELIEVE MY AFFIRMATIONS?

You don't need to believe your affirmations. You only need to believe that you can receive your manifestations. Just believe in the possibility.

"I believe that it's possible for me to receive all my desires"

I REACTED TO THE 3D. DID I MESS UP MY MANIFESTATION?

No, you can never mess up your manifestations, but you can slow it down. When I react to the 3D, especially about my SP, I say, "Nope. I am my SP's wife. I'm my SP's perfect contrast. There is no one more perfect for my SP's than me." If it is something other than my SP, like money, I will say, "Nope, someway, somehow it's coming to me. I can still get what I want."

CAN I USE WORDS NEGATIVE WORDS IN MY AFFIRMATIONS?

Yes, the words, "now", "instantly", "quickly", "always" can be used in your affirmations, but don't get too caught up on everything manifesting instantly. Also, using negative words like "never" will not mess up your manifestation.

IS MANIFESTING BIBLICAL?

Yes, manifesting is biblical. It is God's Spiritual Law. "Law of Assumption"/"Law of Attraction" is just another word for it. God tells us to ask Him for things we desire or need multiple times in the bible.

John 16:24, "Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete." (NIV)

Mark 11:24, "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."

Matthew 7:7-12, "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. 9"Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? 11 If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him! 12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." (NIV)

John 14: 13-14, "13 And I will do whatever you ask in my nme, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it." (NIV)

Psalm 37:4, "Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart." (NIV)

Luke 11:13, "If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!" (NIV)

Ephesians 3:20, "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us" (NIV)

Matthew 17:20, "He replied, "Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

I FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE CALLING MYSELF "The god of my reality"

I have been there. My religious spirit freaking out because someone told me, "You're the god of reality. You are the operant power." Even though it may be uncomfortable to say it, you are the god (or goddess) of your reality. You really are the god of your reality. No one is saying you are the Almighty God, but that you are a god. Meaning that you have authority over your life and what happens in it. Life happens for you and not to you.

Some bible scriptures where God calls us 'gods':

Psalm 82:6, "I said, "You are gods, sons of the Most High, all of you" (ESV)

John 10: 34, "Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are 'gods'?" (ESV)

John 10:35, "And you know that the Scriptures cannot be altered. So if those people who received God's message were called 'gods'" (NLT)

If you still feel uncomfortable saying, "I am the god of my reality", here are some affirmations that helped me:

I am a goddess because my Father is God

I have authority over my life

God has given me authority over what happens in my life

If you don't like calling yourself a goddess or god, you can call yourself a queen, king, emperor, or empress. As long as it makes you feel like you have authority over your life.