Home

Mitchell avoided any sort of eye contact or interaction with me for the remainder of breakfast, he sat at a table with Owen's parents, and even though he politely grinned now and again, his posture was rigid, and his smiles were faked.

I sat at a table by myself because I wasn't in the mood to interact with anyone, although I did exchange a few words with Aaliyah and Abel before sitting down to eat. I poked a piece of sweet melon with my fork and placed it in my mouth when Wang took a seat next to me.

I groaned under my breath and gave him a warning stare, not much to my surprise Wang played ignorantly and wriggled his brows.

"You two did the nasty, didn't you?" He got straight to the point.

"Don't even deny it," He added as I slowly chewed down the fruit, "Mitch might appear his usual broody, sexy self but I can see that just-fucked spark in his eyes."

I choked on my food and immediately reached for the glass of water on the table, my eyes watered when I took a large sip. I swallowed down the water and fruit and took in a few deep breaths.

"Are you trying to kill me?" I asked Wang, wiping away the tears that escaped from all the coughing.

"I will take that as confirmation," He smugly grinned and handed me a napkin.

"Are you alright?" He asked sincerely after a moment.

I grabbed the napkin, "Now you ask!"

"Sorry," He sheepishly grinned, "But I have been dying for the deets since last night."

I lowered my gaze and played with the food on my plate; I wasn't ready to dive into what happened.

"Hey," Wang pulled his chair closer, "Is everything alright?"

"Are you two already fighting?" Wang added, "After a night of passion you enter a morning of angst?"

"You guys are the weirdest people I have ever come across," He shook his head, "And that says a lot because... well I'm Jimmy Wang."

"I don't really want to talk about it right now," I murmured, and Wang was ready to protest but when I looked up at him, he understood and nodded.

"He didn't hurt you, right?" Wang asked, "Because if he did, six-foot-four with muscles or not, I will stab him repeatedly in the eye with a fork!"

I chuckled and found Wang's reaction cute, "He didn't hurt me."

Wang let out a breath, "Good," He reached for my hand that sat on the table and placed his over mine, "You guys will fix it, somehow you always find your way back to each other."

I half-grinned and nodded.

"Onto other things," Wang changed the subject, "Leo arrived last night,"

'My bad, he did not change the subject...he just doesn't know it.'

"Don't worry, I covered for you," Wang mindlessly carried on speaking, "It didn't seem he knew Mitch was at the wedding, so I didn't inform him either."

"I know," I murmured, and my appetite was lost, "I saw him this morning."

"Oh," Wang replied, "He's not joining us for breakfast? He said he would but..." Wang trailed off and realization was slowly dawning down on him.

"He left," I replied softly, dropping the fork on my plate.

"Did he..." Wang paused, "He saw you with Mitch?"

I nodded and it hurt to think about the look on his face, knowing he was on a plane alone with his thoughts made my heart hurt. He was the one who shared my woes and burdens and here I was the one who inflicted hurt on him.