04

Keita
Yura.

" Are you gonna go to the today event?"

" Yes. Why? You want to see me? " She said making his face blush.

" Make sure be there okay!!" He shout and run.

The Event.

" Today last performance from our ace! Ciipher !! I like You. " The host said and the music start.

" Keita !! " She shout waving at him after the performance finish.

" She shout my name!!" He said whispering at others but of course others and the whole school heard it. He wearing a microphone!

" You don't need to whisper. All the school know. You wearing a microphone!" Hwi said going backstage with others.

" I know. That's Why I whisper, because if not I will shout." He said skipping to take some picture.

" Keita ! Here!! Let's take some selfie. I will post it. Do you want the photo? "

He just nodded. Happily taking picture leaving others waiting them disgusted.

" This is my number. Text me, I will send it. " She said giving him her number. With that she hug him and go to her driver.

" She hug me!!!! She also give me her number !!!!!" He jumping around giggling.

" I am scare. He might die if she kiss his cheek right?" Tan ask earning nodded from others.

" We should stop him from shouting again."  Won nodded his head. Scared that his friend might pass out.

_________________________