5.❀

Calling me cute is nice.
Calling me hot is great.
But calling me yours is all I want.

»——✭——«

»——✭——«

"I know it was my fault Aarav but just think from my point of view. And everything happening those days riled me up and hence I bursted at you. And when I was coming to you, I got to know that you left Mumbai. I was heartbroken. My love was innocent and true and I still love you. Trust me." She said making him just look at her.

"Aira, its difficult." He voiced out his thought frustratingly pulling out his hairs.

"I am not saying its easy Aarav. But please atleast a chance won't hurt. I can't imagine my life with anyone else. Don't forgive me just yet but atleast give me a chance." She said teary eyes holding his arms as she pulled him to look at her.

He looked at her who looked vulnerable. She had tears in her brown orbs while her face had turned red. Her voice came out broken as she looked at him with her innocent big eyes.

"What happened?" He asked keeping his arms around her shoulders making her frustrated as she sat on the counter top. Even if they hadn't met from the past 8 years, but they knew each and every habit of each others.

Habits die hard.

"Mom is forcing me for marriage. She had been doing it from past 2 years but anyhow I will avoid it but now I can't. She is continuously pressurising me." She said as she passed him her mobile phone opening her whatsApp and he saw pics of some boys alongwith bio datas. His blood boiled looking at it and he threw away her phone making her shocked as she glared at him smacking over his chest.

"It was my phone."she said making a crybaby face. He so badly wanted to pull her cheeks but he controlled himself nodding.

"I don't have as much income as you mister. You threw away my Iphone. It costed me so much." She said pinching on his veiny arms with a scowl on her face.

"I am sorry Aira. Are you hungry?" He asked looking at her as he sat beside her.

"Hmm." She nodded and got up followed by him.

"What will you have?" She asked, looking at him with her doe eyes.

"Anything will go." He said making her nod. She had always been fond of cooking and used it as an escape from the world.

"Fried rice and paneer chilli. How does it sound?" She asked clicking her fingers as she tied her hairs in a messy bun and then tied apron around her figure.

"Great." He said pulling out the rice and then moved towards refrigerator pulling out spring onion, cabbage and other vegetable.

"You chop them off in tiny piece while I will fry the cottage cheese." She said making him nod. She closed her eyes gulping the lump formed in her throat. The differences she was feeling with him broke her heart into tiny pieces. Though physically close, but they were too far, mentally and emotionally. Only thing connecting them was the love they held for each other.

"Aarav!!!" Aira exclaimed from the other side of the phone making Aarav roll his eyes at the drama queen of a girlfriend he got.

"Yes Madam." He answered making her pout.

"Its been a month we have met." She stated in a small voice making him sad.

"Aira, you have your board exams in the next month and then you are also giving the JEE. Focus on studies. I promise, once you get the college you desire then I am not going to leave you even for a second." He said in a stern voice which softened in the end.

"But I miss you." She stated, almost on the verge of tears making him close his eyes.

"Okay fine. Tonight at my place. But you will bring your books alongwith you. We will study together. Done?" He asked sounding hopeful making her cheerful almost instantly as she jumped on her feet screaming yes.

"I love you." She heard his soft voice which held so much warmth that her heart melted.

"I love you too." He heard her soft small voice making him smile knowing that her cheeks must have turned cherry by now.

◆◆◆◆◆

I am sorry but I didn't wanted to add some typical villains Or revenge. Hope you enjoyed.

Thanks for 1.5K followers♡

VOTE|COMMENT|SHARE|FOLLOW