Chapter 2: Still upset? Just wait

Tonight I feel so confused..... I mean you think you know people but do you really? They talk to you like your their best friend but then talk to other people about you, like they don't even know who you are.... Look around to the people next to you and ask yourself how many times has this person lied to me? How many times has this person let me down? How many times has this person said sorry to me for something they did? How much longer will I put up with it? I ask myself these things a lot.... People do things to us that we say we can never forgive them for..... I want you to write down one of the worst things one person has ever done to you........................ Ya done?.......... Now write now how it made you feel.................... Done?..... Now write down if your still mad about that thing.................... Finished?........ Now write this down: you will forgive them because: your still mad at them. You might not understand right now but you will when it happens, and if it doesn't happen that's because you didn't want it to, you didn't want to forgive and forget. Just remember: everything will be alright in the end and if it is not alright then it is not yet the end..... If you believe that you will be alright then you will..... All you need is: Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust! :)